www.nowgoal.com is a website that provides sports information data services (hereinafter referred to as "NowGoal website" or "website"). When we provide you with product features or services, we need to collect and process your personal information for better services. We value the privacy of users, and in order to explain that the website may use or store your personal information when using our website, we will explain relevant matters to you through this policy.
1. Types of Data collected
To provide product features and services, we must process information about you. The type of information we collect depend on how you use our product. Record the information you actively provide when you use the services or generated by using the services in the following ways to provide you with services, optimize our services, and protect your account security. We will only collect and use your personal information for the following purposes:
- 1. Information and content provided by you. We will collect the content, communications and other information you provide when using our products, including information provided when you registering for an account, creating or sharing content, and sending messages or communicating with others. This includes information contained in or related to the content you provide(e.g. metadata), such as photo information or the creation date of the file.
- 2. Your usage. We collect information about how you use our products, such as the type of content you view or interact with; the features you use; the operations you perform; the people or accounts you interact with; and the time, frequency, and duration of your online activities. For instance, we will record the duration you used our products and the duration last time you used them, as well as the information and other content you viewed in our products.
- 3. Information about transactions conducted on our website. If you conduct some of the transactions on our website, in fact, we will not save and record your complete card number and CVC, but only save the successful payment information for subsequent service purchases or renewals.
2. How we use cookie technology?
- 1. To achieve your personalized needs of online experience, which helps you to get an easier access experience, we will send one or more small data files called cookies on your computer or mobile device. The Cookies assigned to you are unique and can only be read by the web server in the domain that sent the Cookies to you. We send cookies to you to simplify steps of repeated login, store your data, to provide you with shopping preferences, help you optimize your choice and interaction, help you determine your login status and account or data security.
3. Information Storage and Management
1. Place of Storage
- 1.1 We will store the collected personal information of users on servers around the world in accordance with laws and regulations.
2. Duration of Information Storage
- 2.1 email account: If you need to use website services, we will always keep your email account to ensure that you use the features and services normally. When you cancel your account, we will also delete the corresponding information.
- 2.2 When you send content to us, we need to save the information to ensure your normal use. When you delete them, we will also delete the corresponding information. If we terminate the service or operation, we will notify you through the website internal letter at least 30 days in advance, and delete or anonymize your personal information after the service or operation is terminated.
- 3. How we manage your personal information. We will adopt security protection measures in line with industry standards, including the establishment of reasonable system specifications and security technology to prevent your personal information from unauthorized access, use and modification, and to avoid data damage or loss.
- 4. If you have any questions about our personal information storage and control, you can contact us through the contact information at the bottom of this policy. If you find that your personal information, especially your account and password is leaked, please contact us immediately through the contact information list on [Contact Us] at the bottom of this policy so that we can take corresponding measures.
4. Use, Sharing, Transfer and Public Disclosure of Collected Information
- 1. To ensure the quality of service, we may record your relevant information to understand the operation of the website, for instance: your frequency of using the website, data of browsing, overall usage, and data of performance. We will not combine the analytical information with any personally identifiable information you provide on the website.
- 2. If we use your personal information beyond the stated purpose at the time of collection and the scope of direct or reasonable connection, we will notify you again and obtain your explicit consent before using your personal information.
3. We will not share your personal information with any company, organization or individual outside the website, except for the following situations:
- 3.1 obtain your explicit consent or authorization in advance
- 3.2 in accordance with the requirements of applicable laws and regulations, requirements of legal procedures, mandatory administrative or judicial requirements;
- 3.3 within the scope permitted by laws and regulations, it is deemed necessary to provide it in order to protect the interests, property or safety of you or other users or the public from damage;
- 3.4 to handle disputes or controversies between you and others at your request;
- 3.5 comply with the relevant agreements signed with you (including electronic agreements signed online and corresponding platform regulations) or other legal documents;
- 3.6 being used for the sake of social and public interests in accordance with laws and regulations.
4. we will not transfer your personal information to any company, organization or individual, except for the following situations:
- 4.1 obtain your explicit consent or authorization in advance;
- 4.2 in accordance with the requirements of applicable laws and regulations, requirements of legal procedures, mandatory administrative or judicial requirements;
- 4.3 comply with the relevant agreements signed with you (including electronic agreements signed online and corresponding platform regulations) or other legal documents;
5. We will disclose your personal information to the public only under the following circumstances and under the premise of taking safety protection measures in line with industry standards:
- 5.1 based on your needs, disclose the personal information you specify in a disclosure method that you explicitly agree to;
- 5.2 in cases that your personal information must be provided in accordance with the requirements of laws and regulations, mandatory administrative law enforcement or judicial requirements, we may publicly disclose your personal information based on the required personal information types and disclosure methods. Under the premise of complying with laws and regulations, when we receive the above-mentioned request for information disclosure, we will require the corresponding legal documents, such as subpoenas or investigation letters, to be issued. We firmly believe that the information requested from us should be as transparent as possible to the extent permitted by law. We have carefully reviewed all requests to ensure that they are legally based and are limited to data that law enforcement authorities have a legitimate right to obtain for specific investigative purposes. Subject to laws and regulations, the documents we disclose are protected by encryption keys.
5. Information Update
- 1. We will do everything possible to take appropriate technical means to ensure that you can understand, update and correct your registration information or other user information provided when using our services. When viewing, updating, correcting and deleting the aforementioned information, we may require you to verify your identity to protect your account.
- 2. If you need to update, correct and delete the user information you submitted, you can do so by visiting the relevant website services. Generally, you can modify the information you submit at any time, but for security and identity considerations, you may not be able to modify some initial registration information and verification information provided during registration.
6. Personal information Security
- 1. We will not share or transfer your personal information to third parties outside the website without authorization. If there are other situations in which your personal information is shared or transferred or you need us to share or transfer your personal information to a third party outside the website, we will directly or confirm that the third party has obtained your explicit consent for the above behavior.
- 2. We will not publicly disclose the personal information we collected. If public disclosure is necessary, we will inform you of the purpose of this public disclosure, the type of information disclosed, and the sensitive information that may be involved, and to obtain your express consent.
- 3. We will use various security protection measures within reasonable security level to ensure the security of information. For instance: use encryption technology (such as SSL), anonymous processing and other measures to protect your personal information.
- 4. We have established special management systems, procedures and organizations to ensure information security. For example, strictly limit the scope of personnel who can access information, require them to observe confidentiality obligations and conduct audits.
- 5. In the event of a security incident such as personal information leakage, we will start an emergency plan to prevent the expansion of the security incident, and notify you in the form of push notifications, announcements, etc.
7. Protection of Minors
If you have other questions, complaints, suggestions and related reasonable issues, you can contact us through the following ways. We will review the issues as soon as possible. Customer Services: firstname.lastname@example.org
Updated: Oct. 2020