For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Wycombe Wanderers VS Charlton Athletic, guests will win

ENG L1Wycombe Wanderers VS Charlton Athletic, guests will win

Submit by tipster William
Posted Tue, 09 Apr 2019 09:35:04 GMT        

Match Time:

England League 1 -- Wycombe Wanderers VS Charlton Athletic 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 40 rounds, Wycombe Wanderers got 11 wins, 11 draws, 18 losses and placed the 19 of the England League 1. In the last 20 games, Wycombe Wanderers got 4 wins, 4 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 60.0%.

 

2. After 40 rounds, Charlton Athletic got 21 wins, 10 draws, 9 losses and placed the 5 of the England League 1. In the last 20 games, Charlton Athletic got 4 wins, 6 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Wycombe Wanderers 0.88-0/-0.5-1.04. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1162 matches, the home team got 442 wins, 319 draws and 401 losses. Home win rate: 38.04%; Draw win rate: 27.45%; Away win rate: 34.51%; Home odds win rate: 44.84%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 55.16%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.08-2.5-0.82. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2528 matches, the home team got 1033 wins, 706 draws and 789 losses. Home win rate: 40.86%; Draw win rate: 27.93%; Away win rate: 31.21%; Over odds win rate: 43.51%; Draw odds win rate: 6.05%; Under odds win rate: 50.44%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.94-3.15-2.37. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 19 games, the home team got 5 wins, 4 draws and 10 losses. Home win rate: 26.32%; Draw win rate: 21.05%; Away win rate: 52.63%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Wycombe Wanderers(29.5%), Draw(28.1%), Charlton Athletic(42.4%)



Wycombe Wanderers VS Charlton Athletic, guests will win

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy model Erin Willerton [Pic] Hot Picturs of Russian model Anastasiya Kitvko
    [Pic] Meet Sexy Japanese model Shibuya Yuri [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Ana Cheri

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.