For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Volendam VS Dordrecht, home side to win

HOL D2Volendam VS Dordrecht, home side to win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Mon, 01 Apr 2019 10:36:56 GMT        

Match Time:

Holland Jupiler League -- Volendam VS Dordrecht 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 31 rounds, Volendam got 9 wins, 11 draws, 11 losses and placed the 15 of the Holland Jupiler League. In the last 20 games, Volendam got 7 wins, 6 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 52.6%, the over win rate is 36.8%.

 

2. After 31 rounds, Dordrecht got 6 wins, 7 draws, 18 losses and placed the 17 of the Holland Jupiler League. In the last 20 games, Dordrecht got 9 wins, 4 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 65.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Volendam 0.82-0.5-1.08. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 498 matches, the home team got 236 wins, 101 draws and 161 losses. Home win rate: 47.39%; Draw win rate: 20.28%; Away win rate: 32.33%; Home odds win rate: 50.80%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 49.20%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.93-3-0.95. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 762 matches, the home team got 357 wins, 149 draws and 256 losses. Home win rate: 46.85%; Draw win rate: 19.55%; Away win rate: 33.60%; Over odds win rate: 47.11%; Draw odds win rate: 3.67%; Under odds win rate: 49.21%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.81-3.60-3.70. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 8 games, the home team got 4 wins, 1 draws and 3 losses. Home win rate: 50.00%; Draw win rate: 12.50%; Away win rate: 37.50%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Volendam(48.9%), Draw(24.8%), Dordrecht(26.2%)

 

Volendam VS Dordrecht, home side to win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy model Erin Willerton [Pic] Hot Picturs of Russian model Anastasiya Kitvko
    [Pic] Meet Sexy Japanese model Shibuya Yuri [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Ana Cheri

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.