For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Villa San Carlos VS Excursionistas, home side to win

ACT MVilla San Carlos VS Excursionistas, home side to win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Mon, 17 Jun 2019 09:58:02 GMT        

Match Time:

Argentina group C Tebolidun League Manchester -- Villa San Carlos VS Excursionistas 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 38 rounds, Villa San Carlos got 14 wins, 12 draws, 12 losses and placed the 7 of the Argentina group C Tebolidun League Manchester. In the last 20 games, Villa San Carlos got 8 wins, 4 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 41.7%, the over win rate is 36.4%.

 

2. After 38 rounds, Excursionistas got 14 wins, 15 draws, 9 losses and placed the 5 of the Argentina group C Tebolidun League Manchester. In the last 20 games, Excursionistas got 2 wins, 10 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 60.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Villa San Carlos 0.99-0/0.5-0.85. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2645 matches, the home team got 1081 wins, 762 draws and 802 losses. Home win rate: 40.87%; Draw win rate: 28.81%; Away win rate: 30.32%; Home odds win rate: 41.44%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 58.56%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.92-2-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2196 matches, the home team got 942 wins, 678 draws and 576 losses. Home win rate: 42.90%; Draw win rate: 30.87%; Away win rate: 26.23%; Over odds win rate: 42.35%; Draw odds win rate: 8.42%; Under odds win rate: 49.23%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.35-2.81-2.95. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 6 games, the home team got 1 wins, 4 draws and 1 losses. Home win rate: 16.67%; Draw win rate: 66.67%; Away win rate: 16.67%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Villa San Carlos(40.2%), Draw(32.0%), Excursionistas(27.8%)

 

Villa San Carlos VS Excursionistas, home side to win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Megan Barton Hanson's sexiest pictures [Pic]Vicky Pattison 's sexiest pictures
    [Pic]Larissa Riquelme's sexiest pictures [Pic] Gigi Hadid's sexiest pictures

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.