Live Scores & Odds Comparison

Languages
Soccer | Basketball | Bettingtips | Prediction | Big Data | Preview|Betting Skills|WAGs|Daily Betting Verdict
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  »  Prediction  » 
Russia Premier League Terek Grozny VS Spartak Moscow Prediction

Russia Premier League Terek Grozny VS Spartak Moscow Prediction

Submit by tipster nowgoal, More about Terek Grozny, Spartak Moscow, Russia Premier League,
Posted Fri, 13 Oct 2017 11:28:27 GMT        Font:A  A  A

Russia Premier League -- Match Time

Terek Grozny VS Spartak Moscow  Livescore | Match Preview | Match Statistics

----------------------------------

1. After 12 rounds, Terek Grozny got 5 wins, 2 draws, 5 losses and placed the 6 of the Russia Premier League. In the last 20 games, Terek Grozny got 10 wins, 3 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 43.8%, the over win rate is 43.8%.

 

2. After 12 rounds, Spartak Moscow got 4 wins, 5 draws, 3 losses and placed the 5 of the Russia Premier League. In the last 20 games, Spartak Moscow got 2 wins, 9 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 31.6%, the over win rate is 42.1%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Terek Grozny 0.90-0/-0.5-1.02. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1404 matches, the home team got 511 wins, 426 draws and 467 losses. Home win rate: 36.40%; Draw win rate: 30.34%; Away win rate: 33.26%; Home odds win rate: 45.09%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 54.91%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.00-2/2.5-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 3443 matches, the home team got 1446 wins, 978 draws and 1019 losses. Home win rate: 42.00%; Draw win rate: 28.41%; Away win rate: 29.60%; Over odds win rate: 44.32%; Draw odds win rate: 6.53%; Under odds win rate: 49.14%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.05-3.10-2.34. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 34 games, the home team got 10 wins, 11 draws and 13 losses. Home win rate: 29.41%; Draw win rate: 32.35%; Away win rate: 38.24%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Terek Grozny(30.1%), Draw(29.2%), Spartak Moscow(40.8%)

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »WAGs

[Pic] Amaranta Hank 10 NSFW pics that could make ex-Newcastle star say yes
[Pic] Amaranta Hank 10 NSFW pics that could make ex-Newcastle star say yes
[Pic] Meet the Stunning WAGS of Everton star Dominic Calvert-Lewin
[Pic] Meet the Stunning WAGS of Everton star Dominic Calvert-Lewin
[Pic] Meet the hot pictures of Neymars ex-girlfriend Soraja Vucelic
[Pic] Meet the hot pictures of Neymars ex-girlfriend Soraja Vucelic
[Pic] Hot pictures gallery of a Sexiest fan of football Iryna Ivanova
[Pic] Hot pictures gallery of a Sexiest fan of football Iryna Ivanova
[Pic] Meet the Hottest photo of Marko Jordans WAGS Angela Ladenko
[Pic] Meet the Hottest photo of Marko Jordans WAGS Angela Ladenko
[Pic] Meet the photo gallery of PSG footballer hottest WAGS Celia Jaunat
[Pic] Meet the photo gallery of PSG footballer hottest WAGS Celia Jaunat
[Pic] The beautiful game Are these the hottest footie fan babes EVER
[Pic] The beautiful game Are these the hottest footie fan babes EVER
[Pic] Meet the Football babes packing their bags on Transfer Deadline Day
[Pic] Meet the Football babes packing their bags on Transfer Deadline Day

Related

Quick MenuMore News»

Livescore: Soccer Basketball Tennis Football Baseball Hockey Snooker
Odds: 1x2 Odds Odds Comparision Over/Under In-Play Odds 6in1 Odds
Soccer: Result Fixtures Standings Database
Basketball: Odds Odds History Schedules Standings Database

What's Hot

Soccer Database

More »Betting Skills

Basketball Database

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.