You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Tenerife VS Cadiz, home side may win

SPA D2Tenerife VS Cadiz, home side may win

Submit by tipster William
Posted Sun, 17 Nov 2019 09:44:58 GMT        

Match Time:

Spanish Segunda Division -- Tenerife VS Cadiz 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 15 rounds, Tenerife got 3 wins, 5 draws, 7 losses and placed the 19 of the Spanish Segunda Division. In the last 20 games, Tenerife got 6 wins, 5 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 33.3%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 15 rounds, Cadiz got 11 wins, 2 draws, 2 losses and placed the 1 of the Spanish Segunda Division. In the last 20 games, Cadiz got 6 wins, 4 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 70.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 70.0%, the over win rate is 42.1%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Tenerife 0.70-0/-0.5-1.21. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 61 matches, the home team got 27 wins, 18 draws and 16 losses. Home win rate: 44.26%; Draw win rate: 29.51%; Away win rate: 26.23%; Home odds win rate: 42.62%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 57.38%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.03-2-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 198 matches, the home team got 72 wins, 70 draws and 56 losses. Home win rate: 36.36%; Draw win rate: 35.35%; Away win rate: 28.28%; Over odds win rate: 37.37%; Draw odds win rate: 10.61%; Under odds win rate: 52.02%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.84-2.83-2.67. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2 games, the home team got 0 wins, 2 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 100.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Tenerife(34.3%), Draw(32.6%), Cadiz(33.1%)



Tenerife VS Cadiz, home side may win

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the Sexy model Liron Zituni [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Malaysian Cathryn Li
    [Pic] Sexiest pictures gallery of Elena Kamperi [Pic] Meet the hottest German model Jordan Carver

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.