Live Scores & Odds Comparison

You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Suwon Samsung Bluewings VS Kashima Antlers, away win

AFC CLSuwon Samsung Bluewings VS Kashima Antlers, away win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 24 Oct 2018 15:08:16 GMT        

Match Time:10/24/2018 18:00 Wednesday (GMT+8)

AFC Champions League-- Suwon Samsung Bluewings VS Kashima Antlers

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups & H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 33 rounds, Suwon Samsung Bluewings got 13 wins, 10 draws, 10 losses and placed the 4 of the Korea League. In the last 20 games, Suwon Samsung Bluewings got 6 wins, 7 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 47.4%.

 

2. After 30 rounds, Kashima Antlers got 13 wins, 7 draws, 10 losses and placed the 4 of the J-League Division 1. In the last 20 games, Kashima Antlers got 7 wins, 5 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 60.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Suwon Samsung Bluewings 0.96-0-0.96. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1273 matches, the home team got 454 wins, 382 draws and 437 losses. Home win rate: 35.66%; Draw win rate: 30.01%; Away win rate: 34.33%; Home odds win rate: 35.66%; Draw odds win rate: 30.01%; Away odds win rate: 34.33%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.00-2.5-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 4670 matches, the home team got 2053 wins, 1261 draws and 1356 losses. Home win rate: 43.96%; Draw win rate: 27.00%; Away win rate: 29.04%; Over odds win rate: 45.05%; Draw odds win rate: 6.23%; Under odds win rate: 48.72%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.62-3.15-2.62. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 62 games, the home team got 23 wins, 21 draws and 18 losses. Home win rate: 37.10%; Draw win rate: 33.87%; Away win rate: 29.03%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Suwon Samsung Bluewings(36.8%), Draw(28.3%), Kashima Antlers(34.9%)

 

Suwon Samsung Bluewings VS Kashima Antlers, away win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

Standings

More »WAGs

[Pic] Meet a sexy fan Urazbakhtina of Russia [Pic] Check Sophie Mudds hot pictures
[Pic] Meet the sexiest Natalia Velez [Pic] Hot photos gallery of model Sheniz Halil

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.