For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Saint Etienne VS Toulouse, sure home win

FRA D1Saint Etienne VS Toulouse, sure home win

Submit by tipster William
Posted Sun, 15 Sep 2019 10:46:07 GMT        

Match Time:

France Ligue 1 -- Saint Etienne VS Toulouse 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 4 rounds, Saint Etienne got 1 wins, 1 draws, 2 losses and placed the 16 of the France Ligue 1. In the last 20 games, Saint Etienne got 10 wins, 5 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 47.4%, the over win rate is 57.9%.

 

2. After 4 rounds, Toulouse got 2 wins, 1 draws, 1 losses and placed the 12 of the France Ligue 1. In the last 20 games, Toulouse got 5 wins, 5 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 38.9%, the over win rate is 29.4%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Saint Etienne 0.87-0.5/1-1.05. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 905 matches, the home team got 507 wins, 223 draws and 175 losses. Home win rate: 56.02%; Draw win rate: 24.64%; Away win rate: 19.34%; Home odds win rate: 58.12%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 41.88%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.90-2.5-1.00. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 4476 matches, the home team got 2033 wins, 1097 draws and 1346 losses. Home win rate: 45.42%; Draw win rate: 24.51%; Away win rate: 30.07%; Over odds win rate: 45.96%; Draw odds win rate: 5.72%; Under odds win rate: 48.32%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.67-3.65-4.80. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 41 games, the home team got 22 wins, 9 draws and 10 losses. Home win rate: 53.66%; Draw win rate: 21.95%; Away win rate: 24.39%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Saint Etienne(58.2%), Draw(23.9%), Toulouse(17.9%)


Saint Etienne VS Toulouse, sure home win

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet WAGS Miami Star Claudia Sampedro Gets Wet and Wild [Pic] Meet the stunning WAGS Sofija Milosevic
    [Pic] Meet the stunning pictures of Jovana Djordjevic [Pic] Nif Brascia is the kickboxing Wag of Moise Kean

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.