For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Reims VS Nimes, a tight game

FRA D1Reims VS Nimes, a tight game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Sat, 04 May 2019 11:24:28 GMT        

Match Time:

France Ligue 1 -- Reims VS Nimes 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 34 rounds, Reims got 11 wins, 16 draws, 7 losses and placed the 8 of the France Ligue 1. In the last 20 games, Reims got 7 wins, 11 draws and 2 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 35.0%.

 

2. After 34 rounds, Nimes got 13 wins, 7 draws, 14 losses and placed the 10 of the France Ligue 1. In the last 20 games, Nimes got 3 wins, 2 draws and 15 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 65.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Reims 0.87-0.5-1.05. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1494 matches, the home team got 768 wins, 390 draws and 336 losses. Home win rate: 51.41%; Draw win rate: 26.10%; Away win rate: 22.49%; Home odds win rate: 53.08%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 46.92%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.90-2/2.5-1.00. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2091 matches, the home team got 919 wins, 576 draws and 596 losses. Home win rate: 43.95%; Draw win rate: 27.55%; Away win rate: 28.50%; Over odds win rate: 44.91%; Draw odds win rate: 6.26%; Under odds win rate: 48.83%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.86-3.25-4.20. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 79 games, the home team got 42 wins, 18 draws and 19 losses. Home win rate: 53.16%; Draw win rate: 22.78%; Away win rate: 24.05%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Reims(48.4%), Draw(27.8%), Nimes(23.8%)

 

Reims VS Nimes, a tight game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Michelle Lewin flaunted her toned figure in a skimpy black bikini [Pic]Naked model Katrina Maria might be Man Utd's sexiest fan
    [Pic] Meet Sexy actress Paula Labaredas [Pic] sexy pictures of Emily Ratajkowski

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.