For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Real Betis VS Getafe, hosts will win comfortably

SPA D1Real Betis VS Getafe, hosts will win comfortably

Submit by tipster William
Posted Sun, 15 Sep 2019 10:45:21 GMT        

Match Time:

Spanish La Liga -- Real Betis VS Getafe 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 3 rounds, Real Betis got 1 wins, 0 draws, 2 losses and placed the 16 of the Spanish La Liga. In the last 20 games, Real Betis got 9 wins, 2 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 3 rounds, Getafe got 0 wins, 2 draws, 1 losses and placed the 17 of the Spanish La Liga. In the last 20 games, Getafe got 0 wins, 10 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 30.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Real Betis 0.80-0/0.5-1.11. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1590 matches, the home team got 604 wins, 470 draws and 516 losses. Home win rate: 37.99%; Draw win rate: 29.56%; Away win rate: 32.45%; Home odds win rate: 40.25%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 59.75%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.11-2/2.5-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 4335 matches, the home team got 1882 wins, 1237 draws and 1216 losses. Home win rate: 43.41%; Draw win rate: 28.54%; Away win rate: 28.05%; Over odds win rate: 45.33%; Draw odds win rate: 7.08%; Under odds win rate: 47.59%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.11-3.25-3.15. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 107 games, the home team got 46 wins, 32 draws and 29 losses. Home win rate: 42.99%; Draw win rate: 29.91%; Away win rate: 27.10%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Real Betis(42.9%), Draw(29.9%), Getafe(27.2%)


Real Betis VS Getafe, hosts will win comfortably

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the stunning pictures of Jovana Djordjevic [Pic] Nif Brascia is the kickboxing Wag of Moise Kean
    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.