You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Pontedera VS Lecco, hosts are trustworthy

ITA C1Pontedera VS Lecco, hosts are trustworthy

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Sun, 17 Nov 2019 10:18:41 GMT        

Match Time:

Italy C1 -- Pontedera VS Lecco 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 14 rounds, Pontedera got 7 wins, 4 draws, 3 losses and placed the 3 of the Italy C1. In the last 20 games, Pontedera got 8 wins, 5 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

2. After 14 rounds, Lecco got 3 wins, 2 draws, 9 losses and placed the 18 of the Italy C1. In the last 20 games, Lecco got 11 wins, 3 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 33.3%, the over win rate is 41.2%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Pontedera 0.80-0.5/1-1.04. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1004 matches, the home team got 393 wins, 248 draws and 363 losses. Home win rate: 39.14%; Draw win rate: 24.70%; Away win rate: 36.16%; Home odds win rate: 54.88%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 45.12%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.92-2/2.5-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 4220 matches, the home team got 1844 wins, 1187 draws and 1189 losses. Home win rate: 43.70%; Draw win rate: 28.13%; Away win rate: 28.18%; Over odds win rate: 43.55%; Draw odds win rate: 7.46%; Under odds win rate: 48.98%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.63-3.45-4.60. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 91 games, the home team got 42 wins, 33 draws and 16 losses. Home win rate: 46.15%; Draw win rate: 36.26%; Away win rate: 17.58%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Pontedera(55.5%), Draw(26.2%), Lecco(18.3%)


Pontedera VS Lecco, hosts are trustworthy

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the Sexy model Liron Zituni [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Malaysian Cathryn Li
    [Pic] Sexiest pictures gallery of Elena Kamperi [Pic] Meet the hottest German model Jordan Carver

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.