For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Peterhead VS Inverness, guests may win

SCO LCPeterhead VS Inverness, guests may win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 16 Jul 2019 09:20:53 GMT        

Match Time:

Scotland League Cup -- Peterhead VS Inverness 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 36 rounds, Peterhead got 24 wins, 7 draws, 5 losses and placed the 1 of the Scottish Division Two. In the last 20 games, Peterhead got 12 wins, 5 draws and 3 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 25.0%, the over win rate is 36.8%.

 

2. After 36 rounds, Inverness got 14 wins, 14 draws, 8 losses and placed the 3 of the Scottish Championship. In the last 20 games, Inverness got 10 wins, 5 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 47.1%, the over win rate is 52.9%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Peterhead 0.98--0.5-0.86. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 687 matches, the home team got 282 wins, 193 draws and 212 losses. Home win rate: 41.05%; Draw win rate: 28.09%; Away win rate: 30.86%; Home odds win rate: 48.91%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 51.09%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.84-2.5/3-0.98. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 794 matches, the home team got 361 wins, 172 draws and 261 losses. Home win rate: 45.47%; Draw win rate: 21.66%; Away win rate: 32.87%; Over odds win rate: 47.36%; Draw odds win rate: 4.28%; Under odds win rate: 48.36%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.50-3.60-1.79. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 14 games, the home team got 3 wins, 5 draws and 6 losses. Home win rate: 21.43%; Draw win rate: 35.71%; Away win rate: 42.86%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Peterhead(22.7%), Draw(24.4%), Inverness(52.9%)

 

Peterhead VS Inverness, guests may win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Hot photos of Gemma Atkinson in bikini [Pic]Sexiest bikini of Nina Agdal
    [Pic]kelly Rohrbach illustrated uncovered bikini [Pic] Meet the sexiest model Lindsay Loha

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.