You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Parma VS AS Roma, guests are favorites

ITA D1Parma VS AS Roma, guests are favorites

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Sun, 10 Nov 2019 10:46:59 GMT        

 

Match Time:

Italian Serie A -- Parma VS AS Roma 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 11 rounds, Parma got 4 wins, 2 draws, 5 losses and placed the 10 of the Italian Serie A. In the last 20 games, Parma got 8 wins, 4 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 57.9%, the over win rate is 52.6%.

 

2. After 11 rounds, AS Roma got 6 wins, 4 draws, 1 losses and placed the 3 of the Italian Serie A. In the last 20 games, AS Roma got 7 wins, 8 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 57.9%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Parma 1.00--0.5-0.90. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1734 matches, the home team got 749 wins, 428 draws and 557 losses. Home win rate: 43.19%; Draw win rate: 24.68%; Away win rate: 32.12%; Home odds win rate: 51.44%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 48.56%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.87-2.5-1.03. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 611 matches, the home team got 247 wins, 179 draws and 185 losses. Home win rate: 40.43%; Draw win rate: 29.30%; Away win rate: 30.28%; Over odds win rate: 40.43%; Draw odds win rate: 7.20%; Under odds win rate: 52.37%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.60-3.40-1.90. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 8 games, the home team got 1 wins, 1 draws and 6 losses. Home win rate: 12.50%; Draw win rate: 12.50%; Away win rate: 75.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Parma(23.8%), Draw(25.4%), AS Roma(50.8%)


Parma VS AS Roma, guests are favorites

 

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Sexiest pictures gallery of Elena Kamperi [Pic] Meet the hottest German model Jordan Carver
    [Pic] Meet the stunning WAGS Lady Djodjevic Chievo [Pic] Man City star Sergio Aguero reacts to WAG's stunning snap

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.