For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Paris Saint Germain (PSG) VS Nice, sure home win

FRA D1Paris Saint Germain (PSG) VS Nice, sure home win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Sat, 04 May 2019 11:24:37 GMT        

Match Time:

France Ligue 1 -- Paris Saint Germain (PSG) VS Nice 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 34 rounds, Paris Saint Germain (PSG) got 27 wins, 3 draws, 4 losses and placed the 1 of the France Ligue 1. In the last 20 games, Paris Saint Germain (PSG) got 12 wins, 3 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

2. After 34 rounds, Nice got 14 wins, 9 draws, 11 losses and placed the 7 of the France Ligue 1. In the last 20 games, Nice got 2 wins, 6 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 20.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Paris Saint Germain (PSG) . Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 0 matches, the home team got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%; Home odds win rate: 0.00%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 0.00%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is . Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 0 matches, the home team got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%; Over odds win rate: 0.00%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Under odds win rate: 0.00%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is . Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 0 games, the home team got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Paris Saint Germain (PSG)(76.9%), Draw(14.5%), Nice(8.6%)

 

Paris Saint Germain (PSG) VS Nice, sure home win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Michelle Lewin flaunted her toned figure in a skimpy black bikini [Pic]Naked model Katrina Maria might be Man Utd's sexiest fan
    [Pic] Meet Sexy actress Paula Labaredas [Pic] sexy pictures of Emily Ratajkowski

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.