For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Pakhtakor VS Al-Sadd, visitors are favorites

AFC CLPakhtakor VS Al-Sadd, visitors are favorites

Submit by tipster William
Posted Tue, 09 Apr 2019 09:33:09 GMT        

Match Time:

AFC Champions League -- Pakhtakor VS Al-Sadd 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 3 rounds, Pakhtakor got 3 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the 1 of the Uzbek League. In the last 20 games, Pakhtakor got 13 wins, 3 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 70.6%, the over win rate is 62.5%.

 

2. After 21 rounds, Al-Sadd got 17 wins, 3 draws, 1 losses and placed the 1 of the Qatar League. In the last 20 games, Al-Sadd got 7 wins, 3 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 65.0%, the over win rate is 65.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Pakhtakor 0.96-0/-0.5-0.94. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 430 matches, the home team got 159 wins, 120 draws and 151 losses. Home win rate: 36.98%; Draw win rate: 27.91%; Away win rate: 35.12%; Home odds win rate: 42.56%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 57.44%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.86-2/2.5-1.02. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 103 matches, the home team got 47 wins, 28 draws and 28 losses. Home win rate: 45.63%; Draw win rate: 27.18%; Away win rate: 27.18%; Over odds win rate: 41.75%; Draw odds win rate: 7.77%; Under odds win rate: 50.49%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.74-3.15-2.40. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 31 games, the home team got 10 wins, 6 draws and 15 losses. Home win rate: 32.26%; Draw win rate: 19.35%; Away win rate: 48.39%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Pakhtakor(34.0%), Draw(28.3%), Al-Sadd(37.7%)


Pakhtakor VS Al-Sadd, visitors are favorites

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy model Erin Willerton [Pic] Hot Picturs of Russian model Anastasiya Kitvko
    [Pic] Meet Sexy Japanese model Shibuya Yuri [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Ana Cheri

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.