For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Nautico (PE) VS Botafogo PB, home win game

BRA D3Nautico (PE) VS Botafogo PB, home win game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Mon, 17 Jun 2019 09:29:34 GMT        

Match Time:

Brasileiro, Serie C -- Nautico (PE) VS Botafogo PB 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 7 rounds, Nautico (PE) got 3 wins, 2 draws, 2 losses and placed the 6 of the Brasileiro, Serie C. In the last 20 games, Nautico (PE) got 11 wins, 4 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 52.9%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

2. After 7 rounds, Botafogo PB got 3 wins, 3 draws, 1 losses and placed the 5 of the Brasileiro, Serie C. In the last 20 games, Botafogo PB got 5 wins, 5 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.6%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Nautico (PE) 0.88-0/0.5-0.96. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1215 matches, the home team got 465 wins, 336 draws and 414 losses. Home win rate: 38.27%; Draw win rate: 27.65%; Away win rate: 34.07%; Home odds win rate: 42.96%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 57.04%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.86-2/2.5-0.96. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 285 matches, the home team got 131 wins, 72 draws and 82 losses. Home win rate: 45.96%; Draw win rate: 25.26%; Away win rate: 28.77%; Over odds win rate: 44.21%; Draw odds win rate: 7.02%; Under odds win rate: 48.77%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.19-3.15-2.88. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 36 games, the home team got 13 wins, 12 draws and 11 losses. Home win rate: 36.11%; Draw win rate: 33.33%; Away win rate: 30.56%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Nautico (PE)(41.1%), Draw(29.2%), Botafogo PB(29.7%)

 

Nautico (PE) VS Botafogo PB, home win game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Megan Barton Hanson's sexiest pictures [Pic]Vicky Pattison 's sexiest pictures
    [Pic]Larissa Riquelme's sexiest pictures [Pic] Gigi Hadid's sexiest pictures

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.