For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Malaga VS Real Zaragoza, home side will take advantage

SPA D2Malaga VS Real Zaragoza, home side will take advantage

Submit by tipster Saxon
Posted Fri, 24 May 2019 10:13:21 GMT        

 

Match Time:

Spanish Segunda Division -- Malaga VS Real Zaragoza 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 39 rounds, Malaga got 18 wins, 11 draws, 10 losses and placed the 5 of the Spanish Segunda Division. In the last 20 games, Malaga got 7 wins, 8 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 31.6%, the over win rate is 31.6%.

 

2. After 39 rounds, Real Zaragoza got 13 wins, 11 draws, 15 losses and placed the 14 of the Spanish Segunda Division. In the last 20 games, Real Zaragoza got 8 wins, 4 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 52.6%, the over win rate is 52.6%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Malaga 1.07-0.5/1-0.85. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1082 matches, the home team got 558 wins, 281 draws and 243 losses. Home win rate: 51.57%; Draw win rate: 25.97%; Away win rate: 22.46%; Home odds win rate: 53.23%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 46.77%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.00-2/2.5-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 3913 matches, the home team got 1626 wins, 1117 draws and 1170 losses. Home win rate: 41.55%; Draw win rate: 28.55%; Away win rate: 29.90%; Over odds win rate: 44.06%; Draw odds win rate: 6.93%; Under odds win rate: 49.02%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.73-3.45-4.70. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 131 games, the home team got 76 wins, 32 draws and 23 losses. Home win rate: 58.02%; Draw win rate: 24.43%; Away win rate: 17.56%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Malaga(60.6%), Draw(24.5%), Real Zaragoza(14.9%)


Malaga VS Real Zaragoza, home side will take advantage

 

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski sexy snaps [Pic]Kady McDermott's sexiest pictures
    [Pic]Rhian Sugden's sexiest pictures [Pic]Meet the NEW summer signing WAGs set to STUN the Premier League

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.