For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Kawasaki Frontale VS Nagoya Grampus, go for home side

JPN LCKawasaki Frontale VS Nagoya Grampus, go for home side

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 04 Sep 2019 10:18:42 GMT        

 

Match Time:

J-League Cup -- Kawasaki Frontale VS Nagoya Grampus 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 25 rounds, Kawasaki Frontale got 10 wins, 11 draws, 4 losses and placed the 5 of the J-League Division 1. In the last 20 games, Kawasaki Frontale got 8 wins, 9 draws and 3 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 36.8%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

2. After 25 rounds, Nagoya Grampus got 8 wins, 7 draws, 10 losses and placed the 9 of the J-League Division 1. In the last 20 games, Nagoya Grampus got 7 wins, 6 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 26.3%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Kawasaki Frontale 1.05-1-0.85. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 551 matches, the home team got 264 wins, 144 draws and 143 losses. Home win rate: 47.91%; Draw win rate: 26.13%; Away win rate: 25.95%; Home odds win rate: 29.95%; Draw odds win rate: 23.96%; Away odds win rate: 46.10%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.94-2.5/3-0.96. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 754 matches, the home team got 343 wins, 178 draws and 233 losses. Home win rate: 45.49%; Draw win rate: 23.61%; Away win rate: 30.90%; Over odds win rate: 47.21%; Draw odds win rate: 5.31%; Under odds win rate: 47.48%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.58-3.95-4.60. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 3 games, the home team got 2 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 66.67%; Draw win rate: 33.33%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Kawasaki Frontale(55.7%), Draw(24.3%), Nagoya Grampus(20.0%)



Kawasaki Frontale VS Nagoya Grampus, go for home side

 

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the stunning pictures of Jovana Djordjevic [Pic] Nif Brascia is the kickboxing Wag of Moise Kean
    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.