For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Japan VS Paraguay, Japan may get the result

INT FRLJapan VS Paraguay, Japan may get the result

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Thu, 05 Sep 2019 14:56:44 GMT        

Match Time:

International Friendly -- Japan VS Paraguay 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1.  In the last 20 games, Japan got 12 wins, 4 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

2. In the last 20 games, Paraguay got 5 wins, 5 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Japan 0.87-0/0.5-1.03. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 406 matches, the home team got 171 wins, 110 draws and 125 losses. Home win rate: 42.12%; Draw win rate: 27.09%; Away win rate: 30.79%; Home odds win rate: 45.32%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 54.68%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.98-2/2.5-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1299 matches, the home team got 518 wins, 372 draws and 409 losses. Home win rate: 39.88%; Draw win rate: 28.64%; Away win rate: 31.49%; Over odds win rate: 41.49%; Draw odds win rate: 6.47%; Under odds win rate: 52.04%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.10-3.10-3.30. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 50 games, the home team got 16 wins, 14 draws and 20 losses. Home win rate: 32.00%; Draw win rate: 28.00%; Away win rate: 40.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Japan(49.0%), Draw(27.8%), Paraguay(23.2%)


Japan VS Paraguay, Japan may get the result

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the stunning pictures of Jovana Djordjevic [Pic] Nif Brascia is the kickboxing Wag of Moise Kean
    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.