For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Germania Halberstadt VS FC Oberlausitz, host may win

GER RegGermania Halberstadt VS FC Oberlausitz, host may win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Thu, 18 Apr 2019 10:37:42 GMT        

Match Time:

Germany Regionalliga -- Germania Halberstadt VS FC Oberlausitz 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 29 rounds, Germania Halberstadt got 10 wins, 8 draws, 11 losses and placed the 9 of the Germany Regionalliga. In the last 20 games, Germania Halberstadt got 6 wins, 7 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 52.6%, the over win rate is 33.3%.

 

2. After 28 rounds, FC Oberlausitz got 6 wins, 7 draws, 15 losses and placed the 17 of the Germany Regionalliga. In the last 20 games, FC Oberlausitz got 4 wins, 6 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 5.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 25.0%, the over win rate is 63.2%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Germania Halberstadt 0.99-0.5/1-0.85. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1264 matches, the home team got 691 wins, 315 draws and 258 losses. Home win rate: 54.67%; Draw win rate: 24.92%; Away win rate: 20.41%; Home odds win rate: 55.54%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 44.46%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.02-2.5/3-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2933 matches, the home team got 1330 wins, 660 draws and 943 losses. Home win rate: 45.35%; Draw win rate: 22.50%; Away win rate: 32.15%; Over odds win rate: 46.33%; Draw odds win rate: 5.86%; Under odds win rate: 47.80%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.74-3.50-3.90. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 15 games, the home team got 5 wins, 6 draws and 4 losses. Home win rate: 33.33%; Draw win rate: 40.00%; Away win rate: 26.67%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Germania Halberstadt(52.0%), Draw(25.4%), FC Oberlausitz(22.6%)

 

Germania Halberstadt VS FC Oberlausitz, host may win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy actress Paula Labaredas [Pic] sexy pictures of Emily Ratajkowski
    [Pic] Meet Sexy model Erin Willerton [Pic] Hot Picturs of Russian model Anastasiya Kitvko

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.