For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Fortaleza VS Juventude, host to win

BRA D2Fortaleza VS Juventude, host to win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Thu, 15 Nov 2018 10:25:41 GMT        

Match Time:11/16/2018 04:15 Friday (GMT+8)

Brazil Serie B -- Fortaleza VS Juventude

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups & H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 36 rounds, Fortaleza got 20 wins, 8 draws, 8 losses and placed the 1 of the Brazil Serie B. In the last 20 games, Fortaleza got 11 wins, 5 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 36 rounds, Juventude got 7 wins, 14 draws, 15 losses and placed the 19 of the Brazil Serie B. In the last 20 games, Juventude got 8 wins, 5 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 15.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 25.0%, the over win rate is 20.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Fortaleza 1.08-1-0.82. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 188 matches, the home team got 95 wins, 35 draws and 58 losses. Home win rate: 50.53%; Draw win rate: 18.62%; Away win rate: 30.85%; Home odds win rate: 44.15%; Draw odds win rate: 19.15%; Away odds win rate: 36.70%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.14-2/2.5-0.75. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 624 matches, the home team got 252 wins, 200 draws and 172 losses. Home win rate: 40.38%; Draw win rate: 32.05%; Away win rate: 27.56%; Over odds win rate: 41.67%; Draw odds win rate: 8.33%; Under odds win rate: 50.00%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is --. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 0 games, the home team got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Fortaleza(66.8%), Draw(22.3%), Juventude(10.9%)

 

Fortaleza VS Juventude, host to win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the hottest Inter Milan fans Ines Trocchia [Pic] Hot pics gallery of Russian super model Tanya Mityushina
    [Pic] Sexiest photo gallery of Thai model Jessie Vard [Pic] Meet Loris Karius hot girlfriend Daniella Grace

    Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.