For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Falkirk VS Stranraer, with home victory

SCO LCFalkirk VS Stranraer, with home victory

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 16 Jul 2019 09:20:53 GMT        

Match Time:

Scotland League Cup -- Falkirk VS Stranraer 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 36 rounds, Falkirk got 9 wins, 11 draws, 16 losses and placed the 10 of the Scottish Championship. In the last 20 games, Falkirk got 7 wins, 8 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 70.0%, the over win rate is 35.0%.

 

2. After 36 rounds, Stranraer got 11 wins, 9 draws, 16 losses and placed the 8 of the Scottish Division One. In the last 20 games, Stranraer got 9 wins, 5 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 42.1%, the over win rate is 57.9%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Falkirk 0.96-1-0.88. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 411 matches, the home team got 231 wins, 78 draws and 102 losses. Home win rate: 56.20%; Draw win rate: 18.98%; Away win rate: 24.82%; Home odds win rate: 42.09%; Draw odds win rate: 21.41%; Away odds win rate: 36.50%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.82-2.5/3-1.00. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2668 matches, the home team got 1278 wins, 568 draws and 822 losses. Home win rate: 47.90%; Draw win rate: 21.29%; Away win rate: 30.81%; Over odds win rate: 47.45%; Draw odds win rate: 5.58%; Under odds win rate: 46.96%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.52-4.10-4.60. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 44 games, the home team got 29 wins, 5 draws and 10 losses. Home win rate: 65.91%; Draw win rate: 11.36%; Away win rate: 22.73%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Falkirk(62.3%), Draw(21.4%), Stranraer(16.3%)

 

Falkirk VS Stranraer, with home victory

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Hot photos of Gemma Atkinson in bikini [Pic]Sexiest bikini of Nina Agdal
    [Pic]kelly Rohrbach illustrated uncovered bikini [Pic] Meet the sexiest model Lindsay Loha

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.