Live Scores & Odds Comparison

You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Dulwich Hamlet VS East Thurrock United, home win

ENG CSDulwich Hamlet VS East Thurrock United, home win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 08 Aug 2018 11:46:34 GMT        

Match Time:8/9/2018 02:45 Thursday (GMT+8)

England Conference South Division --Dulwich Hamlet VS East Thurrock United

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups & H2H Stats

-----------------------------------

1. After 1 rounds, Dulwich Hamlet got 0 wins, 0 draws, 1 losses and placed the 22 of the England Conference South Division. In the last 20 games, Dulwich Hamlet got 11 wins, 5 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.6%, the over win rate is 28.6%.

 

2. After 1 rounds, East Thurrock United got 0 wins, 0 draws, 1 losses and placed the 20 of the England Conference South Division. In the last 20 games, East Thurrock United got 11 wins, 5 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 15.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 25.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Dulwich Hamlet 0.94-0/0.5-0.92. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 19 matches, the home team got 9 wins, 5 draws and 5 losses. Home win rate: 47.37%; Draw win rate: 26.32%; Away win rate: 26.32%; Home odds win rate: 47.37%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 52.63%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.84-2.5/3-1.00. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 81 matches, the home team got 39 wins, 23 draws and 19 losses. Home win rate: 48.15%; Draw win rate: 28.40%; Away win rate: 23.46%; Over odds win rate: 44.44%; Draw odds win rate: 7.41%; Under odds win rate: 48.15%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.22-3.25-2.75. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 14 games, the home team got 7 wins, 2 draws and 5 losses. Home win rate: 50.00%; Draw win rate: 14.29%; Away win rate: 35.71%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Dulwich Hamlet(42.5%), Draw(26.2%), East Thurrock United(31.3%)

 

Dulwich Hamlet VS East Thurrock United, home win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

Standings

More »WAGs

[Pic] Meet Polands beautiful babe Ariadna Majewska [Pic] Meet Florian Thauvins girlfriend Charlotte Pirroni
[Pic] The hottest photo of AS Romas fan Emily Ratajkowski [Pic] Meet the stunning pics of Demi Rose Mawby

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.