For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Dinamo Zagreb VS ZNK Osijek, comfortable home win

CRO CupDinamo Zagreb VS ZNK Osijek, comfortable home win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 23 Apr 2019 10:32:55 GMT        

Match Time:

Croatia Cup -- Dinamo Zagreb VS ZNK Osijek 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 30 rounds, Dinamo Zagreb got 25 wins, 4 draws, 1 losses and placed the 1 of the Croatia 1.Division. In the last 20 games, Dinamo Zagreb got 15 wins, 2 draws and 3 losss. The win rate is 75.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 57.9%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 30 rounds, ZNK Osijek got 14 wins, 8 draws, 8 losses and placed the 3 of the Croatia 1.Division. In the last 20 games, ZNK Osijek got 7 wins, 5 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 41.2%, the over win rate is 43.8%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Dinamo Zagreb 0.98-1/1.5-0.90. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 217 matches, the home team got 138 wins, 47 draws and 32 losses. Home win rate: 63.59%; Draw win rate: 21.66%; Away win rate: 14.75%; Home odds win rate: 40.55%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 59.45%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.84-2.5-1.02. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 134 matches, the home team got 58 wins, 28 draws and 48 losses. Home win rate: 43.28%; Draw win rate: 20.90%; Away win rate: 35.82%; Over odds win rate: 41.79%; Draw odds win rate: 3.73%; Under odds win rate: 54.48%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.38-4.00-7.00. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 28 games, the home team got 21 wins, 4 draws and 3 losses. Home win rate: 75.00%; Draw win rate: 14.29%; Away win rate: 10.71%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Dinamo Zagreb(67.3%), Draw(21.1%), ZNK Osijek(11.6%)

 

Dinamo Zagreb VS ZNK Osijek, comfortable home win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Naked model Katrina Maria might be Man Utd's sexiest fan [Pic] Meet Sexy actress Paula Labaredas
    [Pic] sexy pictures of Emily Ratajkowski [Pic] Meet Sexy model Erin Willerton

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.