For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Chemnitzer VS Hertha BSC Berlin Youth, home win

GER RegChemnitzer VS Hertha BSC Berlin Youth, home win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Thu, 18 Apr 2019 10:37:42 GMT        

Match Time:

Germany Regionalliga -- Chemnitzer VS Hertha BSC Berlin Youth 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 29 rounds, Chemnitzer got 23 wins, 1 draws, 5 losses and placed the 1 of the Germany Regionalliga. In the last 20 games, Chemnitzer got 12 wins, 2 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 61.1%, the over win rate is 41.2%.

 

2. After 29 rounds, Hertha BSC Berlin Youth got 16 wins, 6 draws, 7 losses and placed the 3 of the Germany Regionalliga. In the last 20 games, Hertha BSC Berlin Youth got 3 wins, 3 draws and 14 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 46.7%, the over win rate is 56.3%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Chemnitzer 0.89-0.5/1-0.95. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1422 matches, the home team got 798 wins, 350 draws and 274 losses. Home win rate: 56.12%; Draw win rate: 24.61%; Away win rate: 19.27%; Home odds win rate: 56.82%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 43.18%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.80-2.5/3-1.02. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 390 matches, the home team got 187 wins, 77 draws and 126 losses. Home win rate: 47.95%; Draw win rate: 19.74%; Away win rate: 32.31%; Over odds win rate: 52.05%; Draw odds win rate: 4.62%; Under odds win rate: 43.33%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.67-3.55-4.10. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 19 games, the home team got 10 wins, 7 draws and 2 losses. Home win rate: 52.63%; Draw win rate: 36.84%; Away win rate: 10.53%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Chemnitzer(56.0%), Draw(23.9%), Hertha BSC Berlin Youth(20.2%)

 

Chemnitzer VS Hertha BSC Berlin Youth, home win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy actress Paula Labaredas [Pic] sexy pictures of Emily Ratajkowski
    [Pic] Meet Sexy model Erin Willerton [Pic] Hot Picturs of Russian model Anastasiya Kitvko

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.