For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Chateauroux VS Lens, go for Lens

FRA D2Chateauroux VS Lens, go for Lens

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Mon, 08 Apr 2019 09:15:27 GMT        

Match Time:

France Ligue 2 -- Chateauroux VS Lens 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 30 rounds, Chateauroux got 7 wins, 12 draws, 11 losses and placed the 16 of the France Ligue 2. In the last 20 games, Chateauroux got 6 wins, 6 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 36.8%, the over win rate is 47.4%.

 

2. After 30 rounds, Lens got 14 wins, 7 draws, 9 losses and placed the 6 of the France Ligue 2. In the last 20 games, Lens got 4 wins, 5 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 38.9%, the over win rate is 36.8%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Chateauroux 0.90-0/-0.5-1.02. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1613 matches, the home team got 580 wins, 481 draws and 552 losses. Home win rate: 35.96%; Draw win rate: 29.82%; Away win rate: 34.22%; Home odds win rate: 45.32%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 54.68%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.90-2-1.00. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 713 matches, the home team got 281 wins, 229 draws and 203 losses. Home win rate: 39.41%; Draw win rate: 32.12%; Away win rate: 28.47%; Over odds win rate: 42.50%; Draw odds win rate: 7.85%; Under odds win rate: 49.65%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.20-2.94-2.34. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1 games, the home team got 0 wins, 0 draws and 1 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 100.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Chateauroux(27.7%), Draw(31.5%), Lens(40.8%)

 

Chateauroux VS Lens, go for Lens

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy model Erin Willerton [Pic] Hot Picturs of Russian model Anastasiya Kitvko
    [Pic] Meet Sexy Japanese model Shibuya Yuri [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Ana Cheri

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.