For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Botafogo SP VS Oeste, a tight game

BRA SPBotafogo SP VS Oeste, a tight game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Sat, 23 Mar 2019 10:27:35 GMT        

Match Time:3/24/2019 04:00 Sunday (GMT+8)

Brazil Campeonato Paulista -- Botafogo SP VS Oeste

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

-----------------------------------

1. After 12 rounds, Botafogo SP got 3 wins, 2 draws, 7 losses and placed the 12 of the Brazil Campeonato Paulista. In the last 20 games, Botafogo SP got 6 wins, 4 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 38.9%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 12 rounds, Oeste got 3 wins, 4 draws, 5 losses and placed the 11 of the Brazil Campeonato Paulista. In the last 20 games, Oeste got 6 wins, 9 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 42.1%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Botafogo SP 0.96-0/0.5-0.94. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 429 matches, the home team got 159 wins, 119 draws and 151 losses. Home win rate: 37.06%; Draw win rate: 27.74%; Away win rate: 35.20%; Home odds win rate: 42.66%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 57.34%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.98-2/2.5-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1254 matches, the home team got 498 wins, 362 draws and 394 losses. Home win rate: 39.71%; Draw win rate: 28.87%; Away win rate: 31.42%; Over odds win rate: 41.47%; Draw odds win rate: 6.46%; Under odds win rate: 52.07%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.29-3.20-2.83. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 9 games, the home team got 3 wins, 4 draws and 2 losses. Home win rate: 33.33%; Draw win rate: 44.44%; Away win rate: 22.22%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Botafogo SP(41.3%), Draw(27.9%), Oeste(30.9%)

 

Botafogo SP VS Oeste, a tight game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy Japanese model Shibuya Yuri [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Ana Cheri
    [Pic] Hot fitness model pitures of Angelina Krsk [Pic] Stunning photos of Miss BumBum Suzy Cortez

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.