For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Alemannia Aachen VS SC Verl, host is expected to win

GER RegAlemannia Aachen VS SC Verl, host is expected to win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Thu, 18 Apr 2019 10:37:42 GMT        

Match Time:

Germany Regionalliga -- Alemannia Aachen VS SC Verl 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 29 rounds, Alemannia Aachen got 12 wins, 10 draws, 7 losses and placed the 5 of the Germany Regionalliga. In the last 20 games, Alemannia Aachen got 9 wins, 6 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 41.2%, the over win rate is 38.9%.

 

2. After 29 rounds, SC Verl got 10 wins, 11 draws, 8 losses and placed the 8 of the Germany Regionalliga. In the last 20 games, SC Verl got 9 wins, 2 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 47.1%, the over win rate is 70.6%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Alemannia Aachen 0.84-0.5-1.00. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 3027 matches, the home team got 1419 wins, 816 draws and 792 losses. Home win rate: 46.88%; Draw win rate: 26.96%; Away win rate: 26.16%; Home odds win rate: 50.64%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 49.36%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.07-2.5/3-0.75. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 615 matches, the home team got 251 wins, 157 draws and 207 losses. Home win rate: 40.81%; Draw win rate: 25.53%; Away win rate: 33.66%; Over odds win rate: 45.04%; Draw odds win rate: 4.55%; Under odds win rate: 50.41%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.83-3.30-3.70. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 369 games, the home team got 193 wins, 86 draws and 90 losses. Home win rate: 52.30%; Draw win rate: 23.31%; Away win rate: 24.39%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Alemannia Aachen(50.3%), Draw(25.8%), SC Verl(23.9%)

 

Alemannia Aachen VS SC Verl, host is expected to win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy actress Paula Labaredas [Pic] sexy pictures of Emily Ratajkowski
    [Pic] Meet Sexy model Erin Willerton [Pic] Hot Picturs of Russian model Anastasiya Kitvko

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.