Live Scores & Odds Comparison

Languages
Soccer | Basketball | Bettingtips | Prediction | Big Data | Preview|Betting Skills|WAGs|Daily Betting Verdict
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  »  Big Data  » 
Iceland Premier Division|Akranes VS Fjolnir Big Data Analysis

Iceland Premier Division|Akranes VS Fjolnir Big Data Analysis

Submit by tipster NG, More about Akranes, Fjolnir, Iceland Premier Division,
Posted Mon, 19 Jun 2017 09:15:50 GMT        Font:A  A  A

Iceland Premier Division|Akranes VS Fjolnir Big Data Analysis

Iceland Premier Division -- Match Time

Akranes VS Fjolnir  Livescore | Match Preview | Match Statistics

----------------------------------

1. After 7 rounds, Akranes got 1 wins, 1 draws, 5 losses and placed the 11 of the Iceland Premier Division. In the last 20 games, Akranes got 8 wins, 2 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 65.0%.

 

2. After 7 rounds, Fjolnir got 2 wins, 2 draws, 3 losses and placed the 9 of the Iceland Premier Division. In the last 20 games, Fjolnir got 9 wins, 2 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 36.8%, the over win rate is 36.8%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Akranes 1.28-0-0.70. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 20 matches, the home team got 6 wins, 7 draws and 7 losses. Home win rate: 30.00%; Draw win rate: 35.00%; Away win rate: 35.00%; Home odds win rate: 30.00%; Draw odds win rate: 35.00%; Away odds win rate: 35.00%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.91-3-0.99. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 97 matches, the home team got 47 wins, 24 draws and 26 losses. Home win rate: 48.45%; Draw win rate: 24.74%; Away win rate: 26.80%; Over odds win rate: 47.42%; Draw odds win rate: 3.09%; Under odds win rate: 49.48%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.35-3.25-2.12. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 64 games, the home team got 23 wins, 17 draws and 24 losses. Home win rate: 35.94%; Draw win rate: 26.56%; Away win rate: 37.50%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Akranes(28.4%), Draw(26.2%), Fjolnir(45.4%)




 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »WAGs

[Pic] Meet the hot pics gallery of Serie A model Silvia Caruso
[Pic] Meet the hot pics gallery of Serie A model Silvia Caruso
[Pic] Photo of Ilary Blasi, WAGS of the King of Rome Francesco Totti
[Pic] Photo of Ilary Blasi, WAGS of the King of Rome Francesco Totti
[Pic] Anthony Martial’s GF smiles on Mauritius trip with Man Utd striker
[Pic] Anthony Martial’s GF smiles on Mauritius trip with Man Utd striker
[Pic] World Cup Ambassador Suzy Cortez Poses For Sexy Photoshoot
[Pic] World Cup Ambassador Suzy Cortez Poses For Sexy Photoshoot
[Pic] Sexiest pictures gallery of Karim Benzemas WAGS Analicia Chaves
[Pic] Sexiest pictures gallery of Karim Benzemas WAGS Analicia Chaves
[Pic] Meet the hot pics of C Ronaldo models soccer fans Daniella Chavez
[Pic] Meet the hot pics of C Ronaldo models soccer fans Daniella Chavez
[Pic] Meet Annelie Alpert, the girlfriend of Liverpools Loris Karius
[Pic] Meet Annelie Alpert, the girlfriend of Liverpools Loris Karius
[Pic] April Summers Begs Atletico Simeone To Take Over As Inter Milan Boss
[Pic] April Summers Begs Atletico Simeone To Take Over As Inter Milan Boss

Related

Quick MenuMore News»

Livescore: Soccer Basketball Tennis Football Baseball Hockey Snooker
Odds: 1x2 Odds Odds Comparision Over/Under In-Play Odds 6in1 Odds
Soccer: Result Fixtures Standings Database
Basketball: Odds Odds History Schedules Standings Database

What's Hot

Soccer Database

More »Betting Skills

Basketball Database

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.