Live Scores & Odds Comparison

Languages
Soccer | Basketball | Bettingtips | Prediction | Big Data | Preview|Betting Skills|WAGs|Daily Betting Verdict
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  »  Big Data  » 
Germany Cup|Saarbrucken VS Union Berlin Big Data Analysis

Germany Cup|Saarbrucken VS Union Berlin Big Data Analysis

Submit by tipster NG, More about Saarbrucken, Union Berlin, Germany Cup,
Posted Sun, 13 Aug 2017 09:41:05 GMT        Font:A  A  A

Germany Cup -- Match Time

Saarbrucken VS Union Berlin  Livescore | Match Preview | Match Statistics

----------------------------------

1. After 3 rounds, Saarbrucken got 2 wins, 1 draws, 0 losses and placed the 1 of the Germany Regionalliga. In the last 20 games, Saarbrucken got 15 wins, 2 draws and 3 losss. The win rate is 75.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 77.8%, the over win rate is 66.7%.

 

2. After 2 rounds, Union Berlin got 2 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the 2 of the German Bundesliga 2. In the last 20 games, Union Berlin got 9 wins, 1 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 58.8%, the over win rate is 58.8%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Saarbrucken 0.85--0.5/-1-1.05. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 724 matches, the home team got 336 wins, 195 draws and 193 losses. Home win rate: 46.41%; Draw win rate: 26.93%; Away win rate: 26.66%; Home odds win rate: 53.73%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 46.27%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.03-2.5/3-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1913 matches, the home team got 764 wins, 502 draws and 647 losses. Home win rate: 39.94%; Draw win rate: 26.24%; Away win rate: 33.82%; Over odds win rate: 44.22%; Draw odds win rate: 5.18%; Under odds win rate: 50.60%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.40-3.40-1.95. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 11 games, the home team got 3 wins, 3 draws and 5 losses. Home win rate: 27.27%; Draw win rate: 27.27%; Away win rate: 45.45%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Saarbrucken(25.0%), Draw(26.6%), Union Berlin(48.4%)





[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »WAGs

[Pic] Meet the Sexiest Costa Rican football reporter Jale Berahimi
[Pic] Meet the Sexiest Costa Rican football reporter Jale Berahimi
[Pic] Helga Lovekaty Who behind James Rodriguezs love triangle
[Pic] Helga Lovekaty Who behind James Rodriguezs love triangle
[Pic] Meet Premier League Andros Townsends Hottest WAGS Hazel OSullivan
[Pic] Meet Premier League Andros Townsends Hottest WAGS Hazel OSullivan
[Pic] Hottest Photos of Tim Howards Stunning girlfriend Nora Segura
[Pic] Hottest Photos of Tim Howards Stunning girlfriend Nora Segura
[Pic] Hottest Pics of Manchester city Super Fans Holly Peers Sexy model
[Pic] Hottest Pics of Manchester city Super Fans Holly Peers Sexy model
[Pic] Meet The Sexiest Photo gallery of Chelsea model Ashley James
[Pic] Meet The Sexiest Photo gallery of Chelsea model Ashley James
[Pic] Sexiest pictures gallery of Gianluigi Buffon WAGS Alena Seredova
[Pic] Sexiest pictures gallery of Gianluigi Buffon WAGS Alena Seredova
[Pic] Paula Suarez was rumored to be Madrid Cristiano Ronaldos WAGS
[Pic] Paula Suarez was rumored to be Madrid Cristiano Ronaldos WAGS

Related

Quick MenuMore News»

Livescore: Soccer Basketball Tennis Football Baseball Hockey Snooker
Odds: 1x2 Odds Odds Comparision Over/Under In-Play Odds 6in1 Odds
Soccer: Result Fixtures Standings Database
Basketball: Odds Odds History Schedules Standings Database

What's Hot

Soccer Database

More »Betting Skills

Basketball Database

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.