Live Scores & Odds Comparison

Languages
Soccer | Basketball | Bettingtips | Prediction | Big Data | Preview|Betting Skills|WAGs|Daily Betting Verdict
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  »  Big Data  » 
Portugal Primera Liga|Rio Ave VS FC Arouca Big Data Analysis

Portugal Primera Liga|Rio Ave VS FC Arouca Big Data Analysis

Submit by tipster NG, More about Rio Ave, FC Arouca, Portugal Primera Liga,
Posted Fri, 21 Apr 2017 09:41:36 GMT        Font:A  A  A

Portugal Primera Liga -- Match Time

Rio Ave VS FC Arouca  Livescore | Match Preview | Match Statistics

----------------------------------

1. After 29 rounds, Rio Ave got 11 wins, 6 draws, 12 losses and placed the 7 of the Portugal Primera Liga. In the last 20 games, Rio Ave got 8 wins, 4 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

2. After 29 rounds, FC Arouca got 9 wins, 4 draws, 16 losses and placed the 13 of the Portugal Primera Liga. In the last 20 games, FC Arouca got 9 wins, 2 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Rio Ave 0.88-0.5-1.04. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 488 matches, the home team got 254 wins, 140 draws and 94 losses. Home win rate: 52.05%; Draw win rate: 28.69%; Away win rate: 19.26%; Home odds win rate: 52.05%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 47.95%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.06-2/2.5-0.84. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 862 matches, the home team got 371 wins, 260 draws and 231 losses. Home win rate: 43.04%; Draw win rate: 30.16%; Away win rate: 26.80%; Over odds win rate: 46.64%; Draw odds win rate: 6.73%; Under odds win rate: 46.64%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.75-3.25-5.00. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2 games, the home team got 2 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 100.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Rio Ave(56.7%), Draw(26.4%), FC Arouca(17.0%)





[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »WAGs

[Pic] Mario Balotelli chatting with Sexiest model Katja Krasavice on INS
[Pic] Mario Balotelli chatting with Sexiest model Katja Krasavice on INS
[Pic] Ronaldo Invited ‘Second’ Miss Bumbum Erika Canela For Dinner
[Pic] Ronaldo Invited ‘Second’ Miss Bumbum Erika Canela For Dinner
[Pic] Meet Hot pics of Chelsea star Kapustka’s GF Klaudia Adamczyk
[Pic] Meet Hot pics of Chelsea star Kapustka’s GF Klaudia Adamczyk
[Pic] Anastasia Kvitko Prepares To Build Profile At World Cup 2018
[Pic] Anastasia Kvitko Prepares To Build Profile At World Cup 2018
[Pic] Hottest pics of Rademal Falcao sexiest model WAGS Natalia Velez
[Pic] Hottest pics of Rademal Falcao sexiest model WAGS Natalia Velez
[Pic] Meet the gallery of Shinji Kagawas Beautiful wags Margaret Natsuki
[Pic] Meet the gallery of Shinji Kagawas Beautiful wags Margaret Natsuki
[Pic] Meet the most sexiest fan in Brazil Daiane Novais gallery
[Pic] Meet the most sexiest fan in Brazil Daiane Novais gallery
[Pic] Meet the sexiest Photo Gallery Napolis Fans Paola Saulino
[Pic] Meet the sexiest Photo Gallery Napolis Fans Paola Saulino

Related

Quick MenuMore News»

Livescore: Soccer Basketball Tennis Football Baseball Hockey Snooker
Odds: 1x2 Odds Odds Comparision Over/Under In-Play Odds 6in1 Odds
Soccer: Result Fixtures Standings Database
Basketball: Odds Odds History Schedules Standings Database

What's Hot

Soccer Database

More »Betting Skills

Basketball Database

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.