Live Scores & Odds Comparison

Languages
Soccer | Basketball | Bettingtips | Prediction | Big Data | Preview|Betting Skills|WAGs|Daily Betting Verdict
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  »  Big Data  » 
Italian Serie B|Novara VS Perugia Big Data Analysis

Italian Serie B|Novara VS Perugia Big Data Analysis

Submit by tipster NG, More about Novara, Perugia, Italian Serie B,
Posted Fri, 21 Apr 2017 09:38:22 GMT        Font:A  A  A

Italian Serie B -- Match Time

Novara VS Perugia  Livescore | Match Preview | Match Statistics

----------------------------------

1. After 36 rounds, Novara got 13 wins, 11 draws, 12 losses and placed the 10 of the Italian Serie B. In the last 20 games, Novara got 8 wins, 8 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 36 rounds, Perugia got 12 wins, 17 draws, 7 losses and placed the 6 of the Italian Serie B. In the last 20 games, Perugia got 2 wins, 10 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Novara . Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 0 matches, the home team got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%; Home odds win rate: 0.00%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 0.00%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is . Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 0 matches, the home team got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%; Over odds win rate: 0.00%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Under odds win rate: 0.00%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is . Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 0 games, the home team got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Novara(38.9%), Draw(31.1%), Perugia(30.0%)





[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »WAGs

[Pic] Mario Balotelli chatting with Sexiest model Katja Krasavice on INS
[Pic] Mario Balotelli chatting with Sexiest model Katja Krasavice on INS
[Pic] Ronaldo Invited ‘Second’ Miss Bumbum Erika Canela For Dinner
[Pic] Ronaldo Invited ‘Second’ Miss Bumbum Erika Canela For Dinner
[Pic] Meet Hot pics of Chelsea star Kapustka’s GF Klaudia Adamczyk
[Pic] Meet Hot pics of Chelsea star Kapustka’s GF Klaudia Adamczyk
[Pic] Anastasia Kvitko Prepares To Build Profile At World Cup 2018
[Pic] Anastasia Kvitko Prepares To Build Profile At World Cup 2018
[Pic] Hottest pics of Rademal Falcao sexiest model WAGS Natalia Velez
[Pic] Hottest pics of Rademal Falcao sexiest model WAGS Natalia Velez
[Pic] Meet the gallery of Shinji Kagawas Beautiful wags Margaret Natsuki
[Pic] Meet the gallery of Shinji Kagawas Beautiful wags Margaret Natsuki
[Pic] Meet the most sexiest fan in Brazil Daiane Novais gallery
[Pic] Meet the most sexiest fan in Brazil Daiane Novais gallery
[Pic] Meet the sexiest Photo Gallery Napolis Fans Paola Saulino
[Pic] Meet the sexiest Photo Gallery Napolis Fans Paola Saulino

Related

Quick MenuMore News»

Livescore: Soccer Basketball Tennis Football Baseball Hockey Snooker
Odds: 1x2 Odds Odds Comparision Over/Under In-Play Odds 6in1 Odds
Soccer: Result Fixtures Standings Database
Basketball: Odds Odds History Schedules Standings Database

What's Hot

Soccer Database

More »Betting Skills

Basketball Database

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.