Live Scores & Odds Comparison

Languages
Soccer | Basketball | Bettingtips | Prediction | Big Data | Preview|Betting Skills|WAGs|Daily Betting Verdict
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  »  Big Data  » 
Iceland Premier Division|Hafnarfjordur VS Vikingur Reykjavik Big Data Analysis

Iceland Premier Division|Hafnarfjordur VS Vikingur Reykjavik Big Data Analysis

Submit by tipster NG, More about Hafnarfjordur, Vikingur Reykjavik, Iceland Premier Division,
Posted Mon, 19 Jun 2017 09:15:43 GMT        Font:A  A  A

Iceland Premier Division -- Match Time

Hafnarfjordur VS Vikingur Reykjavik  Livescore | Match Preview | Match Statistics

----------------------------------

1. After 7 rounds, Hafnarfjordur got 2 wins, 4 draws, 1 losses and placed the 5 of the Iceland Premier Division. In the last 20 games, Hafnarfjordur got 9 wins, 5 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 27.8%, the over win rate is 38.9%.

 

2. After 7 rounds, Vikingur Reykjavik got 3 wins, 1 draws, 3 losses and placed the 6 of the Iceland Premier Division. In the last 20 games, Vikingur Reykjavik got 10 wins, 4 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 52.6%, the over win rate is 52.6%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Hafnarfjordur 0.92-1-1.00. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 503 matches, the home team got 297 wins, 111 draws and 95 losses. Home win rate: 59.05%; Draw win rate: 22.07%; Away win rate: 18.89%; Home odds win rate: 38.57%; Draw odds win rate: 26.04%; Away odds win rate: 35.39%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.11-3-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 822 matches, the home team got 387 wins, 171 draws and 264 losses. Home win rate: 47.08%; Draw win rate: 20.80%; Away win rate: 32.12%; Over odds win rate: 46.59%; Draw odds win rate: 4.62%; Under odds win rate: 48.78%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.55-3.85-5.80. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 20 games, the home team got 10 wins, 6 draws and 4 losses. Home win rate: 50.00%; Draw win rate: 30.00%; Away win rate: 20.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Hafnarfjordur(56.8%), Draw(23.7%), Vikingur Reykjavik(19.5%)




 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »WAGs

[Pic] Meet the hot pics gallery of Serie A model Silvia Caruso
[Pic] Meet the hot pics gallery of Serie A model Silvia Caruso
[Pic] Photo of Ilary Blasi, WAGS of the King of Rome Francesco Totti
[Pic] Photo of Ilary Blasi, WAGS of the King of Rome Francesco Totti
[Pic] Anthony Martial’s GF smiles on Mauritius trip with Man Utd striker
[Pic] Anthony Martial’s GF smiles on Mauritius trip with Man Utd striker
[Pic] World Cup Ambassador Suzy Cortez Poses For Sexy Photoshoot
[Pic] World Cup Ambassador Suzy Cortez Poses For Sexy Photoshoot
[Pic] Sexiest pictures gallery of Karim Benzemas WAGS Analicia Chaves
[Pic] Sexiest pictures gallery of Karim Benzemas WAGS Analicia Chaves
[Pic] Meet the hot pics of C Ronaldo models soccer fans Daniella Chavez
[Pic] Meet the hot pics of C Ronaldo models soccer fans Daniella Chavez
[Pic] Meet Annelie Alpert, the girlfriend of Liverpools Loris Karius
[Pic] Meet Annelie Alpert, the girlfriend of Liverpools Loris Karius
[Pic] April Summers Begs Atletico Simeone To Take Over As Inter Milan Boss
[Pic] April Summers Begs Atletico Simeone To Take Over As Inter Milan Boss

Related

Quick MenuMore News»

Livescore: Soccer Basketball Tennis Football Baseball Hockey Snooker
Odds: 1x2 Odds Odds Comparision Over/Under In-Play Odds 6in1 Odds
Soccer: Result Fixtures Standings Database
Basketball: Odds Odds History Schedules Standings Database

What's Hot

Soccer Database

More »Betting Skills

Basketball Database

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.