Live Scores & Odds Comparison

Languages
Soccer | Basketball | Bettingtips | Prediction | Big Data | Preview|Betting Skills|WAGs|Daily Betting Verdict
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  »  Big Data  » 
England Championship|Norwich City VS Brighton Hove Albion Big Data Analysis

England Championship|Norwich City VS Brighton Hove Albion Big Data Analysis

Submit by tipster NG, More about Norwich City, Brighton Hove Albion, England Championship,
Posted Fri, 21 Apr 2017 09:41:27 GMT        Font:A  A  A

England Championship -- Match Time

Norwich City VS Brighton Hove Albion  Livescore | Match Preview | Match Statistics

----------------------------------

1. After 43 rounds, Norwich City got 18 wins, 9 draws, 16 losses and placed the 8 of the England Championship. In the last 20 games, Norwich City got 7 wins, 6 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 65.0%.

 

2. After 43 rounds, Brighton Hove Albion got 28 wins, 8 draws, 7 losses and placed the 1 of the England Championship. In the last 20 games, Brighton Hove Albion got 5 wins, 2 draws and 13 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 60.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Norwich City 0.96-0-0.96. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1073 matches, the home team got 385 wins, 328 draws and 360 losses. Home win rate: 35.88%; Draw win rate: 30.57%; Away win rate: 33.55%; Home odds win rate: 35.88%; Draw odds win rate: 30.57%; Away odds win rate: 33.55%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.00-2.5-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 4007 matches, the home team got 1772 wins, 1089 draws and 1146 losses. Home win rate: 44.22%; Draw win rate: 27.18%; Away win rate: 28.60%; Over odds win rate: 45.05%; Draw odds win rate: 6.34%; Under odds win rate: 48.61%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.64-3.10-2.64. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 149 games, the home team got 59 wins, 43 draws and 47 losses. Home win rate: 39.60%; Draw win rate: 28.86%; Away win rate: 31.54%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Norwich City(40.4%), Draw(27.3%), Brighton Hove Albion(32.4%)





[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »WAGs

[Pic] Mario Balotelli chatting with Sexiest model Katja Krasavice on INS
[Pic] Mario Balotelli chatting with Sexiest model Katja Krasavice on INS
[Pic] Ronaldo Invited ‘Second’ Miss Bumbum Erika Canela For Dinner
[Pic] Ronaldo Invited ‘Second’ Miss Bumbum Erika Canela For Dinner
[Pic] Meet Hot pics of Chelsea star Kapustka’s GF Klaudia Adamczyk
[Pic] Meet Hot pics of Chelsea star Kapustka’s GF Klaudia Adamczyk
[Pic] Anastasia Kvitko Prepares To Build Profile At World Cup 2018
[Pic] Anastasia Kvitko Prepares To Build Profile At World Cup 2018
[Pic] Hottest pics of Rademal Falcao sexiest model WAGS Natalia Velez
[Pic] Hottest pics of Rademal Falcao sexiest model WAGS Natalia Velez
[Pic] Meet the gallery of Shinji Kagawas Beautiful wags Margaret Natsuki
[Pic] Meet the gallery of Shinji Kagawas Beautiful wags Margaret Natsuki
[Pic] Meet the most sexiest fan in Brazil Daiane Novais gallery
[Pic] Meet the most sexiest fan in Brazil Daiane Novais gallery
[Pic] Meet the sexiest Photo Gallery Napolis Fans Paola Saulino
[Pic] Meet the sexiest Photo Gallery Napolis Fans Paola Saulino

Related

Quick MenuMore News»

Livescore: Soccer Basketball Tennis Football Baseball Hockey Snooker
Odds: 1x2 Odds Odds Comparision Over/Under In-Play Odds 6in1 Odds
Soccer: Result Fixtures Standings Database
Basketball: Odds Odds History Schedules Standings Database

What's Hot

Soccer Database

More »Betting Skills

Basketball Database

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.