Live Scores & Odds Comparison

Languages
Soccer | Basketball | Bettingtips | Prediction | Big Data | Preview|Betting Skills|WAGs|Daily Betting Verdict
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  »  Big Data  » 
England Championship|Bristol City VS Burton Albion Big Data Analysis

England Championship|Bristol City VS Burton Albion Big Data Analysis

Submit by tipster NG, More about Bristol City, Burton Albion, England Championship,
Posted Fri, 13 Oct 2017 09:41:23 GMT        Font:A  A  A

England Championship|Bristol City VS Burton Albion Big Data Analysis

England Championship -- Match Time

Bristol City VS Burton Albion  Livescore | Match Preview | Match Statistics

----------------------------------

1. After 11 rounds, Bristol City got 5 wins, 5 draws, 1 losses and placed the 4 of the England Championship. In the last 20 games, Bristol City got 13 wins, 5 draws and 2 losss. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 76.5%, the over win rate is 47.1%.

 

2. After 11 rounds, Burton Albion got 2 wins, 3 draws, 6 losses and placed the 21 of the England Championship. In the last 20 games, Burton Albion got 7 wins, 4 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 53.3%, the over win rate is 66.7%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Bristol City 0.96-1/1.5-0.96. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 149 matches, the home team got 91 wins, 30 draws and 28 losses. Home win rate: 61.07%; Draw win rate: 20.13%; Away win rate: 18.79%; Home odds win rate: 48.32%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 51.68%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.05-2.5/3-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2139 matches, the home team got 966 wins, 549 draws and 624 losses. Home win rate: 45.16%; Draw win rate: 25.67%; Away win rate: 29.17%; Over odds win rate: 44.51%; Draw odds win rate: 6.31%; Under odds win rate: 49.18%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.40-4.50-7.20. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 7 games, the home team got 5 wins, 1 draws and 1 losses. Home win rate: 71.43%; Draw win rate: 14.29%; Away win rate: 14.29%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Bristol City(68.7%), Draw(19.6%), Burton Albion(11.6%)

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »WAGs

[Pic] Amaranta Hank 10 NSFW pics that could make ex-Newcastle star say yes
[Pic] Amaranta Hank 10 NSFW pics that could make ex-Newcastle star say yes
[Pic] Meet the Stunning WAGS of Everton star Dominic Calvert-Lewin
[Pic] Meet the Stunning WAGS of Everton star Dominic Calvert-Lewin
[Pic] Meet the hot pictures of Neymars ex-girlfriend Soraja Vucelic
[Pic] Meet the hot pictures of Neymars ex-girlfriend Soraja Vucelic
[Pic] Hot pictures gallery of a Sexiest fan of football Iryna Ivanova
[Pic] Hot pictures gallery of a Sexiest fan of football Iryna Ivanova
[Pic] Meet the Hottest photo of Marko Jordans WAGS Angela Ladenko
[Pic] Meet the Hottest photo of Marko Jordans WAGS Angela Ladenko
[Pic] Meet the photo gallery of PSG footballer hottest WAGS Celia Jaunat
[Pic] Meet the photo gallery of PSG footballer hottest WAGS Celia Jaunat
[Pic] The beautiful game Are these the hottest footie fan babes EVER
[Pic] The beautiful game Are these the hottest footie fan babes EVER
[Pic] Meet the Football babes packing their bags on Transfer Deadline Day
[Pic] Meet the Football babes packing their bags on Transfer Deadline Day

Related

Quick MenuMore News»

Livescore: Soccer Basketball Tennis Football Baseball Hockey Snooker
Odds: 1x2 Odds Odds Comparision Over/Under In-Play Odds 6in1 Odds
Soccer: Result Fixtures Standings Database
Basketball: Odds Odds History Schedules Standings Database

What's Hot

Soccer Database

More »Betting Skills

Basketball Database

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.