Live Scores & Odds Comparison

Languages
Soccer | Basketball | Bettingtips | Prediction | Big Data | Preview|Betting Skills|WAGs|Daily Betting Verdict
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  »  Big Data  » 
Germany Cup|Bonner VS Hannover 96 Big Data Analysis

Germany Cup|Bonner VS Hannover 96 Big Data Analysis

Submit by tipster NG, More about Bonner, Hannover 96, Germany Cup,
Posted Sun, 13 Aug 2017 09:41:02 GMT        Font:A  A  A

Germany Cup -- Match Time

Bonner VS Hannover 96  Livescore | Match Preview | Match Statistics

----------------------------------

1. After 2 rounds, Bonner got 1 wins, 1 draws, 0 losses and placed the 8 of the Germany Regionalliga. In the last 20 games, Bonner got 10 wins, 6 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 70.0%, the over win rate is 35.0%.

 

2. After 34 rounds, Hannover 96 got 19 wins, 10 draws, 5 losses and placed the 2 of the German Bundesliga 2. In the last 20 games, Hannover 96 got 7 wins, 6 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 43.8%, the over win rate is 31.3%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Bonner 1.13--1.5-0.78. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 39 matches, the home team got 18 wins, 8 draws and 13 losses. Home win rate: 46.15%; Draw win rate: 20.51%; Away win rate: 33.33%; Home odds win rate: 46.15%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 53.85%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.88-2.5/3-1.00. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1884 matches, the home team got 809 wins, 412 draws and 663 losses. Home win rate: 42.94%; Draw win rate: 21.87%; Away win rate: 35.19%; Over odds win rate: 45.17%; Draw odds win rate: 5.52%; Under odds win rate: 49.31%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 8.50-4.90-1.29. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1 games, the home team got 0 wins, 0 draws and 1 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 100.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Bonner(9.5%), Draw(17.2%), Hannover 96(73.2%)





[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »WAGs

[Pic] Meet the Sexiest Costa Rican football reporter Jale Berahimi
[Pic] Meet the Sexiest Costa Rican football reporter Jale Berahimi
[Pic] Helga Lovekaty Who behind James Rodriguezs love triangle
[Pic] Helga Lovekaty Who behind James Rodriguezs love triangle
[Pic] Meet Premier League Andros Townsends Hottest WAGS Hazel OSullivan
[Pic] Meet Premier League Andros Townsends Hottest WAGS Hazel OSullivan
[Pic] Hottest Photos of Tim Howards Stunning girlfriend Nora Segura
[Pic] Hottest Photos of Tim Howards Stunning girlfriend Nora Segura
[Pic] Hottest Pics of Manchester city Super Fans Holly Peers Sexy model
[Pic] Hottest Pics of Manchester city Super Fans Holly Peers Sexy model
[Pic] Meet The Sexiest Photo gallery of Chelsea model Ashley James
[Pic] Meet The Sexiest Photo gallery of Chelsea model Ashley James
[Pic] Sexiest pictures gallery of Gianluigi Buffon WAGS Alena Seredova
[Pic] Sexiest pictures gallery of Gianluigi Buffon WAGS Alena Seredova
[Pic] Paula Suarez was rumored to be Madrid Cristiano Ronaldos WAGS
[Pic] Paula Suarez was rumored to be Madrid Cristiano Ronaldos WAGS

Related

Quick MenuMore News»

Livescore: Soccer Basketball Tennis Football Baseball Hockey Snooker
Odds: 1x2 Odds Odds Comparision Over/Under In-Play Odds 6in1 Odds
Soccer: Result Fixtures Standings Database
Basketball: Odds Odds History Schedules Standings Database

What's Hot

Soccer Database

More »Betting Skills

Basketball Database

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.