You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Yokohama FC VS Hiroshima Sanfrecce, away win

JPN LCYokohama FC VS Hiroshima Sanfrecce, away win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Sat, 15 Feb 2020 20:15:41 GMT        

Match Time:

J-League Cup -- Yokohama FC VS Hiroshima Sanfrecce 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. Yokohama FC placed the of the J-League Division 2. In the last 20 games, Yokohama FC got 13 wins, 5 draws and 2 losss. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 65.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

2. Hiroshima Sanfrecce placed the 10 of the J-League Division 1. In the last 20 games, Hiroshima Sanfrecce got 3 wins, 8 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Yokohama FC 0.88--0.5-1.02. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 681 matches, the home team got 281 wins, 179 draws and 221 losses. Home win rate: 41.26%; Draw win rate: 26.28%; Away win rate: 32.45%; Home odds win rate: 49.34%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 50.66%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.12-2.5/3-0.77. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 137 matches, the home team got 52 wins, 30 draws and 55 losses. Home win rate: 37.96%; Draw win rate: 21.90%; Away win rate: 40.15%; Over odds win rate: 46.72%; Draw odds win rate: 7.30%; Under odds win rate: 45.99%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.30-3.30-2.01. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 15 games, the home team got 7 wins, 4 draws and 4 losses. Home win rate: 46.67%; Draw win rate: 26.67%; Away win rate: 26.67%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Yokohama FC(25.2%), Draw(26.9%), Hiroshima Sanfrecce(47.9%)

 

Yokohama FC VS Hiroshima Sanfrecce, away win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Nienna Jade have big breast and hottest hips [Pic]Charlotte Mckinney is a sexy model with her pretty face
    [Pic]Ins sexy moster fairyalexx with a perfect body [Pic]Katerina Safarova sexy stunner model get your heart

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.