You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Yemen VS Iraq, consistency is key

GCYemen VS Iraq, consistency is key

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Mon, 02 Dec 2019 10:09:30 GMT        

Match Time:

Gulf Cup of Nations -- Yemen VS Iraq 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1.  In the last 20 games, Yemen got 3 wins, 3 draws and 14 losss. The win rate is 15.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 38.9%, the over win rate is 58.8%.

 

2. In the last 20 games, Iraq got 4 wins, 5 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 44.4%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Yemen 0.86--1.5-0.94. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 8 matches, the home team got 4 wins, 1 draws and 3 losses. Home win rate: 50.00%; Draw win rate: 12.50%; Away win rate: 37.50%; Home odds win rate: 50.00%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 50.00%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.97-3-0.81. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2 matches, the home team got 2 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 100.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%; Over odds win rate: 50.00%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Under odds win rate: 50.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Yemen(12.0%), Draw(18.6%), Iraq(69.4%)

 

Yemen VS Iraq, consistency is key

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the Sexy model Liron Zituni [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Malaysian Cathryn Li
    [Pic] Sexiest pictures gallery of Elena Kamperi [Pic] Meet the hottest German model Jordan Carver

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.