You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Yemen VS Singapore, support Yemen

FIFA WCQLYemen VS Singapore, support Yemen

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 19 Nov 2019 10:54:41 GMT        

Match Time:

FIFA World Cup qualification (AFC) -- Yemen VS Singapore 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1.  In the last 20 games, Yemen got 3 wins, 3 draws and 14 losss. The win rate is 15.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 44.4%, the over win rate is 52.9%.

 

2In the last 20 games, Singapore got 4 wins, 4 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 57.9%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Yemen 0.82-0.5/1-1.02. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 543 matches, the home team got 262 wins, 123 draws and 158 losses. Home win rate: 48.25%; Draw win rate: 22.65%; Away win rate: 29.10%; Home odds win rate: 57.46%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 42.54%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.82-2.5/3-1.00. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2951 matches, the home team got 1398 wins, 641 draws and 912 losses. Home win rate: 47.37%; Draw win rate: 21.72%; Away win rate: 30.90%; Over odds win rate: 47.31%; Draw odds win rate: 5.66%; Under odds win rate: 47.03%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.61-3.70-4.40. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 68 games, the home team got 40 wins, 13 draws and 15 losses. Home win rate: 58.82%; Draw win rate: 19.12%; Away win rate: 22.06%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Yemen(47.6%), Draw(26.5%), Singapore(25.9%)

 

Yemen VS Singapore, support Yemen

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the Sexy model Liron Zituni [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Malaysian Cathryn Li
    [Pic] Sexiest pictures gallery of Elena Kamperi [Pic] Meet the hottest German model Jordan Carver

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.