Live Scores & Odds Comparison

You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Usti nad Labem VS Vitkovice, host will win

CZE DFLUsti nad Labem VS Vitkovice, host will win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Thu, 11 Oct 2018 09:16:16 GMT        

Match Time:10/11/2018 23:30 Thursday(GMT+8)

Czech Group D League -- Usti nad Labem VS Vitkovice

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups & H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 10 rounds, Usti nad Labem got 5 wins, 1 draws, 4 losses and placed the 9 of the Czech Republic 2.Liga. In the last 20 games, Usti nad Labem got 13 wins, 1 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 53.3%, the over win rate is 58.3%.

 

2. After 10 rounds, Vitkovice got 5 wins, 2 draws, 3 losses and placed the 6 of the Czech Republic 2.Liga. In the last 20 games, Vitkovice got 3 wins, 4 draws and 13 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 56.3%, the over win rate is 61.5%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Usti nad Labem 0.99-0.5/1-0.85. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1094 matches, the home team got 594 wins, 272 draws and 228 losses. Home win rate: 54.30%; Draw win rate: 24.86%; Away win rate: 20.84%; Home odds win rate: 55.21%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 44.79%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.00-2.5/3-0.82. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 989 matches, the home team got 444 wins, 233 draws and 312 losses. Home win rate: 44.89%; Draw win rate: 23.56%; Away win rate: 31.55%; Over odds win rate: 46.21%; Draw odds win rate: 4.55%; Under odds win rate: 49.24%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.72-3.50-3.95. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 79 games, the home team got 43 wins, 17 draws and 19 losses. Home win rate: 54.43%; Draw win rate: 21.52%; Away win rate: 24.05%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Usti nad Labem(50.3%), Draw(26.4%), Vitkovice(23.3%)

 

Usti nad Labem VS Vitkovice, host will win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

Standings

More »WAGs

[Pic] Meet Sexy Barcelona Rafinhas fan Manuela Quistelli [Pic] Meet Sexy bombshell Lindsey Pelas
[Pic] Hottest pictures gallery of Valentivitell [Pic] Meet Arias stunning wife Karin Jimenez

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.