For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
United Arab Emirates VS Indonesia, an exciting game

FIFA WCQLUnited Arab Emirates VS Indonesia, an exciting game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Thu, 10 Oct 2019 10:28:36 GMT        

Match Time:

FIFA World Cup qualification (AFC) -- United Arab Emirates VS Indonesia 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1.  In the last 20 games, United Arab Emirates got 8 wins, 7 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 31.3%, the over win rate is 31.3%.

 

2. In the last 20 games, Indonesia got 6 wins, 4 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 31.3%, the over win rate is 53.8%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is United Arab Emirates 0.76-2-1.08. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 35 matches, the home team got 30 wins, 2 draws and 3 losses. Home win rate: 85.71%; Draw win rate: 5.71%; Away win rate: 8.57%; Home odds win rate: 45.71%; Draw odds win rate: 31.43%; Away odds win rate: 22.86%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.86-3-0.96. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 405 matches, the home team got 187 wins, 96 draws and 122 losses. Home win rate: 46.17%; Draw win rate: 23.70%; Away win rate: 30.12%; Over odds win rate: 44.94%; Draw odds win rate: 6.17%; Under odds win rate: 48.89%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.097-9.25-10.00. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 0 games, the home team got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: United Arab Emirates(85.4%), Draw(10.9%), Indonesia(3.7%)

 

United Arab Emirates VS Indonesia, an exciting game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet WAGS Miami Star Claudia Sampedro Gets Wet and Wild [Pic] Meet the stunning WAGS Sofija Milosevic
    [Pic] Meet the stunning pictures of Jovana Djordjevic [Pic] Nif Brascia is the kickboxing Wag of Moise Kean

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.