You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Umea FC VS IK Frej Taby, an open game

SWE D2Umea FC VS IK Frej Taby, an open game

Submit by tipster Saxon
Posted Thu, 07 Nov 2019 09:23:50 GMT        

Match Time:

Sweden Superettan -- Umea FC VS IK Frej Taby 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 30 rounds, Umea FC got 17 wins, 5 draws, 8 losses and placed the 2 of the Sweden Division 1. In the last 20 games, Umea FC got 10 wins, 5 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 42.1%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

2. After 30 rounds, IK Frej Taby got 7 wins, 8 draws, 15 losses and placed the 14 of the Sweden Superettan. In the last 20 games, IK Frej Taby got 8 wins, 4 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Umea FC 1.05-0/-0.5-0.79. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 756 matches, the home team got 226 wins, 183 draws and 347 losses. Home win rate: 29.89%; Draw win rate: 24.21%; Away win rate: 45.90%; Home odds win rate: 45.63%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 54.37%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.02-3-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2329 matches, the home team got 1076 wins, 499 draws and 754 losses. Home win rate: 46.20%; Draw win rate: 21.43%; Away win rate: 32.37%; Over odds win rate: 46.59%; Draw odds win rate: 5.20%; Under odds win rate: 48.22%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.45-3.35-2.04. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 11 games, the home team got 3 wins, 4 draws and 4 losses. Home win rate: 27.27%; Draw win rate: 36.36%; Away win rate: 36.36%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Umea FC(29.0%), Draw(25.8%), IK Frej Taby(45.2%)

 

Umea FC VS IK Frej Taby, an open game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Sexiest pictures gallery of Elena Kamperi [Pic] Meet the hottest German model Jordan Carver
    [Pic] Meet the stunning WAGS Lady Djodjevic Chievo [Pic] Man City star Sergio Aguero reacts to WAG's stunning snap

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.