You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Ulsan Hyundai FC VS FC Tokyo, an exciting game

AFC CLUlsan Hyundai FC VS FC Tokyo, an exciting game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 11 Feb 2020 10:39:07 GMT        

Match Time:

AFC Champions League -- Ulsan Hyundai FC VS FC Tokyo 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. Ulsan Hyundai FC placed the 2 of the Korea League. In the last 20 games, Ulsan Hyundai FC got 11 wins, 6 draws and 3 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 60.0%.

 

2.  FC Tokyo placed the 7 of the J-League Division 1. In the last 20 games, FC Tokyo got 6 wins, 5 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 38.9%, the over win rate is 27.8%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Ulsan Hyundai FC 1.20-0.5-0.73. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 39 matches, the home team got 16 wins, 8 draws and 15 losses. Home win rate: 41.03%; Draw win rate: 20.51%; Away win rate: 38.46%; Home odds win rate: 35.90%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 64.10%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.93-2.5-0.95. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1947 matches, the home team got 810 wins, 470 draws and 667 losses. Home win rate: 41.60%; Draw win rate: 24.14%; Away win rate: 34.26%; Over odds win rate: 44.22%; Draw odds win rate: 5.44%; Under odds win rate: 50.33%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.19-3.40-2.86. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 3 games, the home team got 2 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 66.67%; Draw win rate: 33.33%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Ulsan Hyundai FC(42.8%), Draw(28.3%), FC Tokyo(28.9%)

 

Ulsan Hyundai FC VS FC Tokyo, an exciting game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Nienna Jade have big breast and hottest hips [Pic]Charlotte Mckinney is a sexy model with her pretty face
    [Pic]Ins sexy moster fairyalexx with a perfect body [Pic]Katerina Safarova sexy stunner model get your heart

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.