You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Uganda VS Malawi, hosts will take advantage of it

CAF NCUganda VS Malawi, hosts will take advantage of it

Submit by tipster William
Posted Sun, 17 Nov 2019 09:44:43 GMT        

 

Match Time:

African Nations Cup -- Uganda VS Malawi 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 0 rounds, Uganda got 0 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the of the World placings. In the last 20 games, Uganda got 10 wins, 7 draws and 3 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 66.7%, the over win rate is 18.8%.

 

2. After 0 rounds, Malawi got 0 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the of the World placings. In the last 20 games, Malawi got 2 wins, 11 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 58.8%, the over win rate is 35.3%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Uganda 0.84-0.5-1.00. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 3428 matches, the home team got 1602 wins, 925 draws and 901 losses. Home win rate: 46.73%; Draw win rate: 26.98%; Away win rate: 26.28%; Home odds win rate: 50.64%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 49.36%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.94-2-0.88. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 758 matches, the home team got 311 wins, 241 draws and 206 losses. Home win rate: 41.03%; Draw win rate: 31.79%; Away win rate: 27.18%; Over odds win rate: 44.20%; Draw odds win rate: 7.65%; Under odds win rate: 48.15%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.75-3.20-4.20. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 130 games, the home team got 66 wins, 38 draws and 26 losses. Home win rate: 50.77%; Draw win rate: 29.23%; Away win rate: 20.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Uganda(55.1%), Draw(27.3%), Malawi(17.6%)


Uganda VS Malawi, hosts will take advantage of it

 

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the Sexy model Liron Zituni [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Malaysian Cathryn Li
    [Pic] Sexiest pictures gallery of Elena Kamperi [Pic] Meet the hottest German model Jordan Carver

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.