For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
USD Virtus Verona VS Cesena, hard to predict

ITA C1USD Virtus Verona VS Cesena, hard to predict

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Sun, 08 Sep 2019 10:24:34 GMT        

Match Time:

Italy C1 -- USD Virtus Verona VS Cesena 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1.  In the last 20 games, USD Virtus Verona got 7 wins, 7 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 68.4%, the over win rate is 47.1%.

 

2.  In the last 20 games, Cesena got 9 wins, 3 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.6%, the over win rate is 75.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is USD Virtus Verona 0.82-0-1.02. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 582 matches, the home team got 217 wins, 168 draws and 197 losses. Home win rate: 37.29%; Draw win rate: 28.87%; Away win rate: 33.85%; Home odds win rate: 37.29%; Draw odds win rate: 28.87%; Away odds win rate: 33.85%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.07-2/2.5-0.75. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 3394 matches, the home team got 1454 wins, 1002 draws and 938 losses. Home win rate: 42.84%; Draw win rate: 29.52%; Away win rate: 27.64%; Over odds win rate: 44.55%; Draw odds win rate: 6.48%; Under odds win rate: 48.97%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.43-2.98-2.69. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 15 games, the home team got 2 wins, 9 draws and 4 losses. Home win rate: 13.33%; Draw win rate: 60.00%; Away win rate: 26.67%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: USD Virtus Verona(36.5%), Draw(30.4%), Cesena(33.1%)

 

USD Virtus Verona VS Cesena, hard to predict

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the stunning pictures of Jovana Djordjevic [Pic] Nif Brascia is the kickboxing Wag of Moise Kean
    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.