You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
US Casertana 1908 VS Avellino, hosts are expected

ITA C1US Casertana 1908 VS Avellino, hosts are expected

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Sun, 17 Nov 2019 10:18:41 GMT        

Match Time:

Italy C1 -- US Casertana 1908 VS Avellino 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 14 rounds, US Casertana 1908 got 4 wins, 6 draws, 4 losses and placed the 11 of the Italy C1. In the last 20 games, US Casertana 1908 got 6 wins, 8 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 36.8%.

 

2. After 14 rounds, Avellino got 4 wins, 2 draws, 8 losses and placed the 15 of the Italy C1. In the last 20 games, Avellino got 9 wins, 4 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 52.6%, the over win rate is 47.1%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is US Casertana 1908 0.86-0.5-0.98. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 867 matches, the home team got 400 wins, 216 draws and 251 losses. Home win rate: 46.14%; Draw win rate: 24.91%; Away win rate: 28.95%; Home odds win rate: 51.90%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 48.10%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.02-2.5-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 6778 matches, the home team got 2985 wins, 1857 draws and 1936 losses. Home win rate: 44.04%; Draw win rate: 27.40%; Away win rate: 28.56%; Over odds win rate: 44.23%; Draw odds win rate: 6.29%; Under odds win rate: 49.48%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.85-3.25-3.70. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 86 games, the home team got 43 wins, 24 draws and 19 losses. Home win rate: 50.00%; Draw win rate: 27.91%; Away win rate: 22.09%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: US Casertana 1908(49.0%), Draw(27.5%), Avellino(23.5%)


US Casertana 1908 VS Avellino, hosts are expected

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the Sexy model Liron Zituni [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Malaysian Cathryn Li
    [Pic] Sexiest pictures gallery of Elena Kamperi [Pic] Meet the hottest German model Jordan Carver

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.