For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Oxford United VS Peterborough United, home side will win

ENG LCOxford United VS Peterborough United, home side will win

Submit by tipster William
Posted Tue, 13 Aug 2019 09:24:41 GMT        

 

Match Time:

England League Cup -- Oxford United VS Peterborough United 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 2 rounds, Oxford United got 1 wins, 1 draws, 0 losses and placed the 6 of the England League 1. In the last 20 games, Oxford United got 10 wins, 6 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 63.2%, the over win rate is 44.4%.

 

2. After 2 rounds, Peterborough United got 0 wins, 0 draws, 2 losses and placed the 24 of the England League 1. In the last 20 games, Peterborough United got 11 wins, 3 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 58.8%, the over win rate is 37.5%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Oxford United 0.76-0-1.08. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 419 matches, the home team got 170 wins, 118 draws and 131 losses. Home win rate: 40.57%; Draw win rate: 28.16%; Away win rate: 31.26%; Home odds win rate: 40.57%; Draw odds win rate: 28.16%; Away odds win rate: 31.26%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.02-2.5/3-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 3176 matches, the home team got 1433 wins, 726 draws and 1017 losses. Home win rate: 45.12%; Draw win rate: 22.86%; Away win rate: 32.02%; Over odds win rate: 45.91%; Draw odds win rate: 5.98%; Under odds win rate: 48.11%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.28-3.20-2.69. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 15 games, the home team got 5 wins, 5 draws and 5 losses. Home win rate: 33.33%; Draw win rate: 33.33%; Away win rate: 33.33%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Oxford United(39.6%), Draw(26.5%), Peterborough United(33.9%)


Oxford United VS Peterborough United,

 

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body
    [Pic]Hot photos of Gemma Atkinson in bikini [Pic]Sexiest bikini of Nina Agdal

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.