For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Oskarshamns AIK VS Lindome GIF, host may win

SWE D1 SNOskarshamns AIK VS Lindome GIF, host may win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Thu, 20 Jun 2019 09:36:44 GMT        

Match Time:

Sweden Division 1 -- Oskarshamns AIK VS Lindome GIF 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 13 rounds, Oskarshamns AIK got 3 wins, 5 draws, 5 losses and placed the 12 of the Sweden Division 1. In the last 20 games, Oskarshamns AIK got 6 wins, 5 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 38.9%, the over win rate is 55.6%.

 

2. After 13 rounds, Lindome GIF got 4 wins, 4 draws, 5 losses and placed the 9 of the Sweden Division 1. In the last 20 games, Lindome GIF got 6 wins, 4 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.7%, the over win rate is 42.9%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Oskarshamns AIK 0.81-0.5-1.05. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 61 matches, the home team got 37 wins, 17 draws and 7 losses. Home win rate: 60.66%; Draw win rate: 27.87%; Away win rate: 11.48%; Home odds win rate: 59.02%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 40.98%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.84-2.5/3-1.00. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 154 matches, the home team got 72 wins, 37 draws and 45 losses. Home win rate: 46.75%; Draw win rate: 24.03%; Away win rate: 29.22%; Over odds win rate: 48.05%; Draw odds win rate: 3.90%; Under odds win rate: 48.05%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.80-3.35-3.75. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 59 games, the home team got 34 wins, 9 draws and 16 losses. Home win rate: 57.63%; Draw win rate: 15.25%; Away win rate: 27.12%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Oskarshamns AIK(48.8%), Draw(25.5%), Lindome GIF(25.7%)

 

Oskarshamns AIK VS Lindome GIF, host may win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Katie Price's sexiest pictures [Pic]Robyn Lawley's sexiest pictures
    [Pic]Megan Barton Hanson's sexiest pictures [Pic]Vicky Pattison 's sexiest pictures

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.