For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Osasuna VS Real Oviedo, visitors will take advantage

SPA D2Osasuna VS Real Oviedo, visitors will take advantage

Submit by tipster William
Posted Sat, 08 Jun 2019 10:13:10 GMT        

Match Time:

Spanish Segunda Division -- Osasuna VS Real Oviedo 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 41 rounds, Osasuna got 25 wins, 9 draws, 7 losses and placed the 1 of the Spanish Segunda Division. In the last 20 games, Osasuna got 15 wins, 4 draws and 1 losss. The win rate is 75.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 68.4%, the over win rate is 36.8%.

 

2. After 41 rounds, Real Oviedo got 17 wins, 12 draws, 12 losses and placed the 8 of the Spanish Segunda Division. In the last 20 games, Real Oviedo got 4 wins, 6 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 47.4%, the over win rate is 31.6%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Osasuna 0.89-0-1.03. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 336 matches, the home team got 113 wins, 102 draws and 121 losses. Home win rate: 33.63%; Draw win rate: 30.36%; Away win rate: 36.01%; Home odds win rate: 33.63%; Draw odds win rate: 30.36%; Away odds win rate: 36.01%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.92-2.5-0.98. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1953 matches, the home team got 891 wins, 497 draws and 565 losses. Home win rate: 45.62%; Draw win rate: 25.45%; Away win rate: 28.93%; Over odds win rate: 45.42%; Draw odds win rate: 5.43%; Under odds win rate: 49.16%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.84-3.10-2.46. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 20 games, the home team got 7 wins, 4 draws and 9 losses. Home win rate: 35.00%; Draw win rate: 20.00%; Away win rate: 45.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Osasuna(34.6%), Draw(28.2%), Real Oviedo(37.2%)



Osasuna VS Real Oviedo, visitors will take advantage

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Larissa Riquelme's sexiest pictures [Pic] Gigi Hadid's sexiest pictures
    [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski sexy snaps [Pic]Kady McDermott's sexiest pictures

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.