You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Orleans US 45 VS Paris FC, an exciting clash

FRA D2Orleans US 45 VS Paris FC, an exciting clash

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Thu, 07 Nov 2019 17:48:22 GMT        

Match Time:

France Ligue 2 -- Orleans US 45 VS Paris FC 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 13 rounds, Orleans US 45 got 1 wins, 6 draws, 6 losses and placed the 19 of the France Ligue 2. In the last 20 games, Orleans US 45 got 5 wins, 7 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 47.4%, the over win rate is 44.4%.

 

2. After 13 rounds, Paris FC got 2 wins, 3 draws, 8 losses and placed the 20 of the France Ligue 2. In the last 20 games, Paris FC got 7 wins, 4 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 26.3%, the over win rate is 38.9%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Orleans US 45 1.19-0/0.5-0.76. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 255 matches, the home team got 99 wins, 81 draws and 75 losses. Home win rate: 38.82%; Draw win rate: 31.76%; Away win rate: 29.41%; Home odds win rate: 39.61%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 60.39%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.09-2-0.81. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 31 matches, the home team got 15 wins, 6 draws and 10 losses. Home win rate: 48.39%; Draw win rate: 19.35%; Away win rate: 32.26%; Over odds win rate: 51.61%; Draw odds win rate: 9.68%; Under odds win rate: 38.71%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.57-2.82-2.96. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 0 games, the home team got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Orleans US 45(37.3%), Draw(33.0%), Paris FC(29.7%)

 

Orleans US 45 VS Paris FC, an exciting clash

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Sexiest pictures gallery of Elena Kamperi [Pic] Meet the hottest German model Jordan Carver
    [Pic] Meet the stunning WAGS Lady Djodjevic Chievo [Pic] Man City star Sergio Aguero reacts to WAG's stunning snap

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.